thejellydude

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I've tried formatting the MicroSD to Fat32 and Fat. I've used both AKAIO and the official firmware. But both times, I just barely get past the "Loading" screen and then it freezes. Any help?

13375p34k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have a classic case of a defective AceKard 2. Don't worry about it, it happens to alot of people. So just contact whoever you bought it from and I'm sure they'll be glad to give you a replacement. Apparently the new AceKards don't have this problem, so don't worry about it.

thejellydude

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I heard about the defective AceKards, but I'd heard that they froze at the health warning screen. Oh well, I guess I'll set something up with DX.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
thejellydude said:
Thanks. I heard about the defective AceKards, but I'd heard that they froze at the health warning screen. Oh well, I guess I'll set something up with DX.
Freezing during the Health and Safety-screen could also be caused by bad contact between your DS and your Ak2. This happens some of the times with both my Scds1 and my Acekard 2 and neither are defective. Flashcart are known to have problems when creating flashcarts that are the exact same size as a commercial game.

sonicorochi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, instead of making a new thread I think I'll ask here...

Symptoms:

- My Acekard RPG doesn't recognize my Ez3-in-1 exp. with the AKAIO kernel, but it does with the official release.

- It doesn't read my microSD card. I've tried formating it (FAT and FAT32), putting the AKAIO/official kernel in it (even though I don't think that's necessary)... it still gives me the "unable to access microSD card" error.

So... should I ask for a replacement? I tried "googling" the error message but only to find pages with the text files for kernel development.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv