Gaming Backup Sysnand Script Missing when installing CFW 11.8!

legoinventeor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I am Installing CFW on my N3dsXL and everything was going fine until i had to make a System backup. The script for it is missing! I think that I did not even copy it over because the Godmode9 Zip (1.7.0) does not have the script in /gm9/scripts! (It does have NANDmanager.gm9 and GM9Megascript.gm9 though). Can I just get another one? Where do I look for it?
Thank you.

Last edited by legoinventeor,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're not going crazy. The 3ds.hack.guide hasn't updated to reflect the changes made GodMode v1.7.0. Those two scripts are replacements for the older scripts. If you want them still, the v1.6.3 release has what you're looking for.

Also, we're in the middle of transitioning to version 11.8.0-41U/E/J which has broken Luma3DS v9.0. You should keep the WiFi off and not update until further notice that it's safe to.

legoinventeor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You're not going crazy. The 3ds.hack.guide hasn't updated to reflect the changes made GodMode v1.7.0. Those two scripts are replacements for the older scripts. If you want them still, the v1.6.3 release has what you're looking for.

Also, we're in the middle of transitioning to version 11.8.0-41U/E/J which has broken Luma3DS v9.0. You should keep the WiFi off and not update until further notice that it's safe to.
Thank you!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I think it has to do with which godmode you're using. about a year+ ago, I was using an old version of godmode which had no backup script. I think it only had a restore script. I found the backup scripts elsewhere. I don't think that's a problem anymore though.

I just updated to 11.8.0-41 just moments ago and am using the nightly build of luma. I tested a few things. everything seems to work as it should. :D

Reactions: legoinventeor

s1ataide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hello guys, i'm trying to use GM9 but at part 7. Select “GM9Megascript”, i can not see this option on current screen. can someone help me with?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hello guys, i'm trying to use GM9 but at part 7. Select “GM9Megascript”, i can not see this option on current screen. can someone help me with?
this part 7 is about 3ds.hacks.guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto