Backup Loader on 4.2U Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by HeRinger, Jan 25, 2010.

Jan 25, 2010

Backup Loader on 4.2U Wii by HeRinger at 3:13 PM (1,429 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. HeRinger
    OP

Newcomer HeRinger Newbie

United States
    So, I have a 4.2U Wii, without a modchip. I want to know how can I use the Backup Loader without risking a brick on my system.

One year ago my brother installed the homebrew channel and a backup loader on the Wii, but some time later he deleted everything. A friend of mine can teach me how to install the Homebrew Channel, but he said he can't help me with the backup loader because he's afraid of bricking my system.

Isn't there a "risk free" way to load backup copies of my games? Without changing the ios, wads, this kind of stuff that he mentioned as being risky but I have no idea what they are?

2. leemufc

Member leemufc GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    sometimes we must take a risk if we want certain things in life
    my advice is to look at this guide http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901
    its that simple my 8 year old lad could hack a wii using this guide
    use bootmii and backup your nand then if anything goes wrong you can restore your wii to a previous working state
    also read,google,read and google if you want to know what apps do,why your doing it etc etc
    you could also use the crappy search function on this site if you want [​IMG]