Hacking Backup Loader: Force NTSC won't work

forbore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a PAL game and I'm trying to run it on my NTSC-U console but the screen would "roll" so I used the Force NTSC option and the my game stays black. I tried to patch my game with Wiigion Free and then run it but I got the same PAL problem so I tried to Force NTSC again and the screen is still black... What is the problem? Do I need anything to make it work?

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
forbore said:
I have a PAL game and I'm trying to run it on my NTSC-U console but the screen would "roll" so I used the Force NTSC option and the my game stays black. I tried to patch my game with Wiigion Free and then run it but I got the same PAL problem so I tried to Force NTSC again and the screen is still black... What is the problem? Do I need anything to make it work?
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Backup_Launcher_v3#S

here is the compatibility thread for BUL(backup launcher) v0.3

star wars: the force unleashed is not working on BUL v0.3 though

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
I could've sworn dog island was on the list a couple of days ago, seems to have gone now.

Force PAL/NTSC doesn't work for every game - some games will only work in the videomode they were intended for.

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
So you trying to run a PAL game on NTSC-u? Because I downloaded the NTSC-u version of wii music to play on my PAL wii and to make it work i had to force NTSC so maybe to make your PAL game work on NTSC you have to force PAL? Just a suggestion

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk