Status
Not open for further replies.

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
LightyKD said:
what is this "entry holder fix" you speak of? is that just another way of saying version 0.3b, the same 0.3b from WiiShizza (hope I got that right) or am I missing something?!?!
The only current version is 0.3b. There have been multiple modifications to 0.3b - the only worthwhile one being requiem4ds entryhook fix.

QUOTE(LightyKD @ Nov 10 2008, 12:08 PM) because my question was if the entry holder fix the same as 0.3b not who created 0.3b and that's why my question is not answered.
0.3b(eta) is the official release from wiigator. The entryholder fix is by requiem and is obviously different to the base 0.3b By reading WHO created the file then you will know if something is different or not.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think for most people 0.3 was just short for 0.3 beta, since the new release will be called 0.3 gamma, things will get really confusing. The fix by requiem4d is called entryholder fix. There was a variable called entryholder in Wiigator's source which caused some problems.

db87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Soul Calibur Legends PAL does not work.
It loads the intro en startscreen, as soon as you push "A" to start the game you get a read disc error.
Tested both 1:1 and decrypted.

James Bond Quatum of Solace PAL does not work.
Disc read error. Tested both 1:1 and decrypted.
Also "NTSC" force didn't work.

The followings games confirmed working:
-Disaster Day of Crisis PAL
-Trauma Center New Blood PAL
-Top Spin 3 PAL
-Mario Galaxy PAL
-Monster Trux Offroad PAL (but games sucks bigtime in my opinion)
-Need for Speed Pro Street PAL
-Endless Ocean PAL

Console: PAL, 3.2E (using component)

trigzo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shadowluigi323 said:
Hi, umm.. Has anyone got Dragon ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3(PAL) working on a NTSC wii? When i try to force NTSC it, i get a green screen. Same for Tales Of Symphonia, So if anyone knows how to make those two work please tell me so.

TENKAICHI 3 WORKS, but u got to force pal50 and that tv something plugin below it. However, my second wiimote messes up when used on a duel against someone else... dunno why

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
LegendaryXM90 said:
Hallelujah! No More Heroes doesn't crash anymore on the Yellow Billboard Road aka Bad News Avenue!

All of my games work flawlessly now! Meh, if anyone cares, here's all the game I have:

NTSC-U Wii 3.3v1
WiiShizza's 0.3b Autoboot Channel with all fixes

All games NTSC-U

No More Heroes (Patched)
Naruto: CONR 1&2 (Both patched)
Bleach: Shattered Blade (Patched)
Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Patched gives no DREs, but 1:1 gave me DRE on 0.3a but I got rid of the 1:1 disc so no idea about it on 0.3b)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Pretty sure it's 1:1. 0.3a gave me DREs if I didn't speed navigate through the main menus. No more DREs with 0.3b. Almost couldn't get through the first planet (the one with the meteor) because the doors took so long to open, but gave myself a speed boost by ignoring enemies and using the morph ball
tongue.gif
)
Spiderman: Web of Shadows (Pretty sure it's 1:1. Sometimes has like 3 second freezes on areas like buildings with big symbiote webs hanging from them, but just wait a sec and all is fine)
Ya I have the problem with Metroid aswell.
Am being honest, I downloaded Metroid, so dont know if it is same with the original.

Anyone else having problems with the doors?

daknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OriginalHamster said:
Sky Crawlers doesn't work with 0.3b, freezes before the cinamatic intro. :'(

Yep, I mention it a few pages ago and tested every possible thing. Nothing helped
frown.gif
Hope it works on the Gamma release cause I love Project Ace games, if it comes over here they'll get my money ASAP!

CJLopez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
daknight said:
OriginalHamster said:
Sky Crawlers doesn't work with 0.3b, freezes before the cinamatic intro. :'(

Yep, I mention it a few pages ago and tested every possible thing. Nothing helped
frown.gif
Hope it works on the Gamma release cause I love Project Ace games, if it comes over here they'll get my money ASAP!

That makes two of us, just saw the game footage, maaaaan, i want starfox to use the same scheme control!!!!

'll add another entry

Baja 1000 (NTSC) work well, choppy music, patched, using WiiShiiza with all fixes and 0.3b

msa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
several times now i've read that de blod doesnt work - i cant confirm that.

i have a pal 3.3 wii and use wiigators backup-loader 0.3 beta.

with "force pal60", de blob works perfectly fine (1:1)
without "force pal60", though, a DRE appears already at the main menu.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Knowitall's fix enables de blob gameplay as long as your really fast and dont mind turning the console off after every chapter and after making a file.

netsliderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
msa said:
several times now i've read that de blod doesnt work - i cant confirm that.

i have a pal 3.3 wii and use wiigators backup-loader 0.3 beta.

with "force pal60", de blob works perfectly fine (1:1)
without "force pal60", though, a DRE appears already at the main menu.

HMMM really... ?!?!?

nicobellec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
falcomainer said:
ermm on the wiki of the compatability list it has 2 crash mind over mutants, one says works and one says dont work, does anyone know if this game works

It doesnt work for me. Iv tried it with the new patches and such on here, no luck. Freezes up after language selection, sometimes to the dvd error message or just a black screen. Tried re burning to and no luck with that. Alot of people have confirmed it as working tho on the other entry.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
@darknight and CJ Lopez

Sky Crawlers works only with the patched version, you need install 0.1, I see you have NTSC Wiis
tongue.gif
, it take forever to load every mission, but its totally worth, the cinematic anime scenes are impossible to see, expected on 0.1 though. Anyway try with the all in one loader http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=114373 don't install cIOS read retry 249, it will screw up 0.1

falcomainer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nicobellec said:
falcomainer said:
ermm on the wiki of the compatability list it has 2 crash mind over mutants, one says works and one says dont work, does anyone know if this game works

It doesnt work for me. Iv tried it with the new patches and such on here, no luck. Freezes up after language selection, sometimes to the dvd error message or just a black screen. Tried re burning to and no luck with that. Alot of people have confirmed it as working tho on the other entry.
is yours patched or have you tried patched and 1:1

nicobellec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
falcomainer said:
nicobellec said:
falcomainer said:

is yours patched or have you tried patched and 1:1

i didnt patch it no, just used the original iso. I havnt needed to patch any games to play, this is the only one iv had trouble with. 1:1 im a noob, what is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1