Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

El-Grosso

Trophies
XP
Country
Which other games are confirmed as working with the loader? Hopefully Okami and De Blob??
rolleyes.gif

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
yess they will both work that is posted a few pages ago ..... ill go to sleep as i dont think wiigator is going to release it tonight ....

deervark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey gamma testers, can you advise us on decrypted/1:1 iso's for the new loader? i know that a few games for .3 worked better when decrypted, and a few worked better 1:1. i guess i would like to know if i need to keep all of these iso's on my hd in case they need to be decrypted.

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
What are the benefits of having the games to run from disc channel, besides being able to run multiple disc without running the loader all the time. Im asking in terms of compatibility and speed. Cuz right now the games I have on 0.3b are working great and I really dont mind running the loader everytime. I saw something about bricks concerns with the disc channel.

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i have to go to scool tomorrow :/ i had 2 free days XD i really hope its going to be released tomorrow but that's wiigator's disission

goku21temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well he is German and its 11pm here and i assume he might have to either work or go to school tomorow ... so i assume at least it will not be wiigator to release the gamme if it should happen today ...

-------------------------------------------------------------

hes german?

me too ...

wiigator , alles fit alter?
grog.gif
find ich super das du aus einem der wenigen länder kommst, die der entertainment industrie so den arsch küssen...

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
gamma will be out when it's done. That's ETA

Come on, you all know the game... we had it before with the release of 0.3beta.
It doesn't make sense bagging and yelling about it...
Waninkoko did a great job with that new speed fix.
WiiGator fixed minor graphic bugs...
Everything is almost done...

so, wait patiently
smile.gif

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiShizzza said:
gamma will be out when it's done. That's ETA

Come on, you all know the game... we had it before with the release of 0.3beta.
It doesn't make sense bagging and yelling about it...
Waninkoko did a great job with that new speed fix.
WiiGator fixed minor graphic bugs...
Everything is almost done...

so, wait patiently
smile.gif
thanks Shizzza *continues to wait patiently*
cool.gif

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20clarky08 said:
its not that people are inpatience or bugging the dev's its simply a matter of desire.Desire is but a motivating factor. It neither excuses or justifies one's lack of patience.
tongue.gif

Hell, I want the thing just as much as the next guy, but I don't think it's appropriate to hound them over it. It's not ours to demand. They'll release it when they're ready. And I can imagine that constantly being hounded about it isn't going to get it here any sooner. If anything, it might have the completely oppositive effect. Now I may be niave, but I can't help but think that someone feeling this sort of anxiety ought to be aware of that his constant hounding could have potentially ruinous effects, and so should be able to reign it in. There's nothing to be gained from hounding them, and potentially much to lose.

QUOTEwe've all been told that all the issues with the most wanted games have been fixed, we've been showed screengrabs and now videos of the loader working perfectly....

yet still no word.

i think if either Waninkoko or Wiigator was to just basically tell it how it is that its either coming in the next day or so or its not readdy yet and they wanna do more work and they could end this what is now like the last 20pages of constant f-ckin bitch about people asking or not asking or whatever at the end of the day guys we just wanna play our games and we all have the same aim...Back-Up Gaming..
I might be wrong, but I don't think that the onus lies on them to throw us a bone just to keep us acting civil. It all comes back to us. If we could collectively exercise some self-control, this wouldn't be a problem. However, people 'round these parts are all about instant-gratification, even if there's a risk that it might stall the project completely, thus screwing over those of us who have it in ourselves to be patient. Brilliant.

So yeah, it'd be nice if they'd give us something to work with, but it's not their problem.

Motoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well I've just got the gamma, I tried playing Zak & Wiki to see if the unloadable Ice level was fixed, and it was fully! this was using a patched version, btw the colours and gui is all nicely nicely.

Hope that brings good news to any Zak & wiki fans
smile.gif

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Motoko said:
well I've just got the gamma, I tried playing Zak & Wiki to see if the unloadable Ice level was fixed, and it was fully! this was using a patched version, btw the colours and gui is all nicely nicely.

Hope that brings good news to any Zak & wiki fans
smile.gif

it already worked after requiem's fix

james4204

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The new version of the backup launcher release date is..............................................................................
................................................................................
................................................................................
........................................................................ Not today
wink.gif
stop hassling and start playing with what works fine on the beta launch!!

LegendaryXM90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...another beta tester rears his ugly little head! (lol jk)

What other games do you have that you can tell us about? Any that were not working correctly with 0.3b?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge