Country
That's why he used PGP
wink.gif

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this NEW Gamma run unworking unpatched games such as Ultimate I Spy (NTSC) Big Beach Sports (Pal) also is this going to be relesed as a channel or a hidden channel such as DVDX? Love the work being compiled heads up guys only wish i could contibute and learn how to code but as is i have NO Idea...kepp it up guys.THANKS oh sorry forgot to add the reasons why these dont work "disc error please eject disc and consult manual blah blah blah" this also happens on ?Disaster day of crisis cut scenes unless you press + and then it skips...if you would like a beta tester more then happy to help and give a good matrix repore return.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
rolleyes.gif
wiiv1.5owners3 said:
Does this NEW Gamma run unworking unpatched games such as Ultimate I Spy (NTSC) Big Beach Sports (Pal) also is this going to be relesed as a channel or a hidden channel such as DVDX? Love the work being compiled heads up guys only wish i could contibute and learn how to code but as is i have NO Idea...kepp it up guys.THANKS oh sorry forgot to add the reasons why these dont work "disc error please eject disc and consult manual blah blah blah" this also happens on ?Disaster day of crisis cut scenes unless you press + and then it skips...if you would like a beta tester more then happy to help and give a good matrix repore return.

They might work. Wiigator says theres a bigger compatibility matrix.

P.S. if this is the gamma version, doesnt that make testers gamma testers?

DarkeoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good thing you have enough to donate...i may also give some if i could, but i dunno how does work paypal, and if it allows you to put money by calling with "allopass" or sth like... well, there's actually a new backup loader on the way called "softchip" , and as wiigator's loader previous wished functionnalities, the coder -sorry, forgot his name- wants the loader to be able to work through the disc channel, without cIOS, at 6x , whatever the booktype of the burned DVD...quite ambitious project, but it could get better if there was some coop...

C

CasperH

Obliterated said:
Can anyone get Quantum Of Solace running on BUL .3 always gives me disk error. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
No it doesn't work. Check the compatability thread.
With 0.1 it works, even online :yaynds:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Paper Mario is a drug dealer and he is all about the paper yo lol
    +1
    Ffft
    On another note, I love how folks are drawing Callie in that suit that Splatoon NA dropped on Twitter
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: On another note, I love how folks are drawing Callie in that suit that Splatoon NA dropped on...