Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
knowitall599 said:
Oh, sorry, I meant the IOS downgrader will not start. I cannot install the cios v6 that came with it the backup launcher.

you dont need to uninstall!Install the new cios over the old and it work very well!

agn015

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I have Tonas Wii Shop and IOS51 installed, will this loader still work with the cIOS rev6? I believe Rev 6 installs to a different IOS so everything should be fine correct?

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
Everything works great, amazing update, even though ive got a wiikey v2, i still tested this out and its great. Im still on 3.2E and all games work with starfall, and newest cios installed. great

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Raiyu245 said:
So yeah, I have an older version of the Backup Launcher Channel on my Wii..anyway how I can get rid of it? or a link to an older version of the loader so I can uninstall it?

Wad manager -> Uninstall doesn't work? Then I guess you should try Any Title Deleter..

I got -1 because I didn't plug in my LAN adapter. Try resetting your routers/WiFi adapters.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sess said:
Raiyu245 said:
So yeah, I have an older version of the Backup Launcher Channel on my Wii..anyway how I can get rid of it? or a link to an older version of the loader so I can uninstall it?

Wad manager -> Uninstall doesn't work? Then I guess you should try Any Title Deleter..
I'm going to do that, but I need a link to the older version of the channel so I can uninstall it =/

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
Tested with those decrypted(aka patched) iso on PAL Wii 3.2E :

NMH NTSC (w/ force pal 60) : cinematic goes smoothly now, loading times are reduced (perfect?
smile.gif

SMG : first cinematic doesn't crash now, loading times reduced. Doesn't crash when going underwater anymore...
Super Metroid Prime 3 Corruption : playable now thanks to loading time reduced.

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
Raiyu245 said:
sess said:
Raiyu245 said:

I'm going to do that, but I need a link to the older version of the channel so I can uninstall it =/
Do you want the 0.2 version, if you do here: Loader 0.2

knowitall599

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grav said:
knowitall599 said:
TheWon said:
Anyone get a -1 after the try to install the new Ciso?

I am too. Did you do the update as well?

The new Wii update? Yeah, would that be what is screwing it up?

yea, I did, but waninkoko will not help out with this problem of ours and nobody else seems to know where we are coming from. The problem is the trucha bug does not exist anymore. So, we can not do anything to our wiis.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Ancientboi at it again.