Trophies
Website
abc.moc
XP
Country
Netherlands
linkinworm said:
blackbrew said:
does any one have a list of IOS's that the Wii originaly has ?
i'm using anytitle deleter and i just wanna know what are the thing that i added to remove them

thanks
it has 1-2 3-51(note that there may be large gaps between IOS versions) IOS 5 and 249 are hacked versions

so its only "5 and 249" the rest are fine

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Meharis said:
mikeyt1998 said:
so the launcher isnt going to work for 10% of older games that you've probably already finished? its not like they havent been out long enough is it?

if i wanted to play an older game like tp badly a solution is bound to pop up in the end.

if it turns out that instead of being built into the loader itself, it requires a patcher to fix the IOS of the games then what really is the big deal? havent we had to patch all the games for the current loader? no one seems to have been bothered about that.

about to patch RB now and test on 0.1 btw
smile.gif

Rockband without plastic instruments is pretty useless but anyway go test it

no shit lol.
toot.gif
i iso dumped the original.

just tested it, loads quickly, intro video is perfect no lag.

all usb instruments are detected (lights are on) but wont sync in as player 1 2 3 or 4. therefore because no options can be chosen it cant be played...
frown.gif

oh well XD

teforeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey.. after installing backup loader and the cIOS I can't install more wads.. I get error (ret-1029) I read on the net and people says that u have to unninstall the cIOS ...... but if i uninstall the cIOS with anytitledeleter my backuploader will no more work, right?

What to do?

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
blackbrew said:
linkinworm said:
blackbrew said:
i'm using anytitle deleter and i just wanna know what are the thing that i added to remove them

thanks
it has 1-2 3-51(note that there may be large gaps between IOS versions) IOS 5 and 249 are hacked versions

yes only 5 and 249 will be non non-nintendo IOS'

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
That's weird because I am using exactly what DJTaz has put in his latest zip...and installed and uninstalled many a wad files without any problem.... Are you absolutely sure it's not something you are doing wrong?! People keep talking about using the any title deleter.... yet I haven't had one stubbon wad that won't uninstall.... You are using the latest Wad Manager by Waninoko, right?!

Posts merged

DarkeoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hy everyone, just to say that althoug i can't wait the 0.3 beta, i agree with WIIgator, when he says he want the loader to be perfect as possible, thought that the WII shop Channel update was in fact a fantom secutiy update, that causes many cIOS malfunctions, and prevent people to install The Homebrew Channel, we can now say that The Twilight Hack has been solved forever, but as BOOTMII is on the way, it wouldn't take that much time for people to be able to install the HBC...
As patching a game removes the automatic update process, it will be very helpfull to us that the loader works fine with patched games...

Wiill B. Wright

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,

it's understandable that a lot of people are waiting for this release (me included!
laugh.gif
) but I agree with DarkeoX that even if we trust Wiigator in relasing a great software, the project BootMii is still on the run son we'll have sooner or later some grat ways to use our Wiis! I'm sure Wiigator is making his best to release it asap. Congratulations to Waninkoko and him for their work because they're making things go forward very fast!
bow.gif

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Zeek03 said:
I say ATLEAST 50 Newbies came out of no where when this was released...

Which is actually usual, seeing what we're dealing with here. :P

Anyways, people complaining about why he shouldn't release it should consider its still on 0.n for a reason.

ita54

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry for my english!!
Sorry but im read here from the first page!I do register the last day but not only for this thread!
New registered user=Newbie its not always correct!

Thanks Wiigator and Waninkoko for this amazing launcher!!

Hallo to all!!!by ita54!
biggrin.gif

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
waiting still i see? what a Hoax this will be if it is dont understand why all the big secracy? beta testers reporting issues here to wiigator (just to show they "have" the loader) why was this ever mentioned and thread created if updates are so sublime and nothing being released....238 pages and nadder except N's uncoded Ios (if its uncoded as no one can try it as release hasnt come) seems like a whole load of BS and djtaz i would thankyou to ram your oppinions up your arse.only seems to be news on this thread and no where else on the net its getting boring and like a soap Opera.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
blackbrew said:
linkinworm said:
blackbrew said:

thanks

you forgot IOS 254, which is patchmii_core

so 3 known cIOS: 5 (way outdated), 249 (used mostly for warez), 254 (patchmii)

there is a 4th as well, AnyRegion Changer installs one, uses it, and immediately deletes it,
so I don't know what number it is, but you shouldn't have it on your system anyway.
It can't be the same number as any others listed, or they would be overwritten then deleted everytime it ran.

KirovAir

Alcoholic Programmer
Trophies
Website
www.jessesander.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
djtaz said:
Trilkin said:
Rugapand said:
shazattaz said:
I'm gonna have to agree with everything Trilkin said a couple pages back.

Just release 0.3 and use this one as a public beta, I can tell you that the bitching and demanding will die down by at least 50%. From the way the testers are putting it, it seems like a complete product so why make us wait?
Two words: Quality control

Quality control on a mostly finished, unauthorized product when you have a legion of people willing to beta test it? Remember, this is free software we're talking about here. It's more advantageous for him to release a public beta than to withhold it.
You have a 10 post count here - you havent helped anyone to date and now you expect the people who have been working away on a product to do as you say ? Quite blunty SHUT THE FUCK UP until you have contributed to the site or the project and keep your greedy ass opinion to yourself.
Im sick to death of people thinking that because someone is working on something that they HAVE to release it to the public.

WiiGator has put a lot of work into this and unhelpful muppets like you will not and cannot dictate to him or the rest of the contributiong community.
You get a voice of input when you help with the existing lanucher but until then your opinions are just greedy wafflings so again STFU

Stop having such an attitude. You are ruining the forums with your fucked opinions.
He is just sharing his opinion in a DECENT way unlike you.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesse Sander said:
djtaz said:
Trilkin said:
Rugapand said:
shazattaz said:
I'm gonna have to agree with everything Trilkin said a couple pages back.

Just release 0.3 and use this one as a public beta, I can tell you that the bitching and demanding will die down by at least 50%. From the way the testers are putting it, it seems like a complete product so why make us wait?
Two words: Quality control

Quality control on a mostly finished, unauthorized product when you have a legion of people willing to beta test it? Remember, this is free software we're talking about here. It's more advantageous for him to release a public beta than to withhold it.
You have a 10 post count here - you havent helped anyone to date and now you expect the people who have been working away on a product to do as you say ? Quite blunty SHUT THE FUCK UP until you have contributed to the site or the project and keep your greedy ass opinion to yourself.
Im sick to death of people thinking that because someone is working on something that they HAVE to release it to the public.

WiiGator has put a lot of work into this and unhelpful muppets like you will not and cannot dictate to him or the rest of the contributiong community.
You get a voice of input when you help with the existing lanucher but until then your opinions are just greedy wafflings so again STFU

Stop having such an attitude. You are ruining the forums with your fucked opinions.
He is just sharing his opinion in a DECENT way unlike you.
ok but here is the fact of the matter, weather you want WiiGator to release it now or not doesn't change the fact that it's ALL up to him... so it would be nice if people would be a little more respectful to the coders which are hard at work making this for us but don't have to be

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
But why he doesn´t release the Backup Launcher. I mean as far as i know at current state the Launcher works good enough. Why was the v0.1 good enough to release ?

And i respect his work but most of the work was done by Nuke (it´s only a modified GeckoOS if you can remember).

Anyway i can wait because i have a WiiKey
wink.gif

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nIxx said:
most of the work was done by Nuke (it´s only a modified GeckoOS if you can remember).

wrong, most of the "work" was done by about a dozen other people, assembled first into one "pacakge" by Waninkoko, then modified and optimized and combined with geckoOS only for apploading purposes by WiiGator, and nuke would not like you saying he did work towards a backup loader.

the use of GeckoOS as an apploader and user frontend was not at all critical to the application. the features of GeckoOS which have been used in the launcher are a lot of work, done by nuke and some others, but they are not part of the work done towards the backup loader.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
noobwarrior7 said:
linkinworm said:
blackbrew said:
linkinworm said:
blackbrew said:

thanks

you forgot IOS 254, which is patchmii_core

so 3 known cIOS: 5 (way outdated), 249 (used mostly for warez), 254 (patchmii)

there is a 4th as well, AnyRegion Changer installs one, uses it, and immediately deletes it,
so I don't know what number it is, but you shouldn't have it on your system anyway.
It can't be the same number as any others listed, or they would be overwritten then deleted everytime it ran.
ahh didnt know pathmii installed an IOS thanks for that ups

smurphyzeke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried doing the TP hack again, it worked, but the same thing still happens (freezes with BL and doesn't load WAD Manager or other programs).

Do you think its finished?

I'm going to get a new SD card later and try some more stuff.

Also, is there another way to remove HBC without the WAD Manager, as mine won't load? Or is it going to be there forever?

Thanks

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
smurphyzeke said:
I tried doing the TP hack again, it worked, but the same thing still happens (freezes with BL and doesn't load WAD Manager or other programs).

Do you think its finished?

I'm going to get a new SD card later and try some more stuff.

Also, is there another way to remove HBC without the WAD Manager, as mine won't load? Or is it going to be there forever?

Thanks
Can't you just delete like you would any other channel? Like under the Wii memory options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to