Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
DPyro said:
OK for what?
...to release it of course? Though I might wait till tomorrow..I dunno.

haha ive been checking this thread all day for an update on the release! tonight or tomorrow, its gonna be so AWESOME!!!
laugh.gif

DPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now that you mention it, I'm sure the noobs would come at you with pitch forks and knives if you didn't release it now
laugh.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I also think Wiigator should be the person to release it and start a brand new thread on it.

This one has so many CIOS's and boot loaders and channels that no one knows whats what any more ... though for the newbies i have all the files required for the most up to date working version in my sig thanks to all the guys on here.

If you need a hand with the step by step on he FAQ for the new loader let me know - i quite enjoy doing them things
biggrin.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being as I am too sleepy and freezing cold to stay up I'm calling it a night. Good night everyone and best of luck to anything that may or may not get released while I'm sleeping. I'll be back sometime tomorrow
smile.gif
. Hugs, Kisses and all that good stuff. I'm going to grab my favorite plush and do what my daughter does so well...sleep
smile.gif
Night night!

kremmy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
If you need a hand with the step by step on he FAQ for the new loader let me know - i quite enjoy doing them things
biggrin.gif
Seconding this - My job requires me to write complex instructions simply enough that we can pull a guy off the street and teach him to run a robot in a week. Would be happy to help/proofread.

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, just let WiiGator release it.

Everyone waited this long, another day or few isn't going to kill anyone. I'd rather run something that was released and marked as a release from Wiigator, not something that someone I've never conversed with posting, that could harm my Wii or any of yours.

Remember what happened with waninkoko's loader? Let's not chase off our current last hope for protecting our investments.

Cooler89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An update to all members for the new launcher

We tested out the new version of the loader where it will be able to play patched games and non patched games the results were:

All the non patched games work but we had some problems with the patched ones some patched games were causing following issues:

Green Screen
Dvd identity error
Crash after starting a new game or hang on the loading screen

So you will have to wait until wiigator fixes those issues and once those fixes works and the loader is loading all the patched games then loader will be released to the public

basketballguy743

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
knowitall599 said:
Harm your wii? WTF it is software. Software could brick your Wii but that is easily repaired.

hahaha exactly.

correct me if im wrong but

the loader cant really "harm" the wii. it could if you installed it with a wad and fucked up somewhere, but if its just in the HBC the worst it could do is crash your wii. and besides a brick can be fixed in a second.

Rcolon85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cooler89 said:
An update to all members for the new launcher

We tested out the new version of the loader where it will be able to play patched games and non patched games the results were:

All the non patched games work but we had some problems with the patched ones some patched games were causing following issues:

Green Screen
Dvd identity error
Crash after starting a new game or hang on the loading screen

So you will have to wait until wiigator fixes those issues and once those fixes works and the loader is loading all the patched games then loader will be released to the public

Great news and good luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work