Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cooler89 said:
1.You can not play backup patched games until he will be releaseing two loaders one for non patch games and one for patched games
2.The games are loading faster not 6x but it feels like they are reading at 6x, i misunderstood last time no they are not running at 6x but it will feel like
3.You will have to wait until wiigator released and yes there will be a new CIOS and new loader
4.He will implement the patched games to the loader
5.he will try to work to load games through system menu
6.The videos are not laggy,chopy,skipping
7.WIFI Is working fine with the new loader

Did Wiigator give any ETA on this?
Sounds amazing.

Cooler89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Miles said:
Cooler89 said:
1.You can not play backup patched games until he will be releaseing two loaders one for non patch games and one for patched games
2.The games are loading faster not 6x but it feels like they are reading at 6x, i misunderstood last time no they are not running at 6x but it will feel like
3.You will have to wait until wiigator released and yes there will be a new CIOS and new loader
4.He will implement the patched games to the loader
5.he will try to work to load games through system menu
6.The videos are not laggy,chopy,skipping
7.WIFI Is working fine with the new loader

Did Wiigator give any ETA on this?
Sounds amazing.

No At this time there is no ETA until wiigator announces

shamone69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the longer it takes to release the better it will be it shows how hard he is working on it
ph34r.gif

rome wasnt built in a day as they say

smitty1258

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modder225 said:
WOW!!!

164 User(s) are reading this topic (111 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
53 Members: Modder225, ChronoX_, mdlmemorybank, Cooler89, agimann, Lafie, cody821, shamone69, iPanic99, WiiGator, DarkeoX, darktehnub, thornbush, yujinha, creffca, Deseco, famousginni, AndreasSE, thinkoutsidetheb0x, Scribs84, NeoGenesis, SeraphisCain, Forsaekn, Shaunzio, Mizu, magic12, dudicus, WiiShizzza, Duffman6, trislett, Rcolon85, Ragee1234, tkpro, 56killer, houseonfire, basketballguy743, Boy1979, Majin Vegeta, substancev, kakis, Besa, blackmage101, Treacha, computerboy, Kingcool, wiirfreaks, whohaw, schturf, xico_power, danielou, rajnika, djgarf, Mark McDonut

that # will go through the roof, with the release thread.

frostyfrosty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
zidane_genome said:
djtaz, what's with the name calling?

Looking though your posts, all I can see is you flaming people... are you that sad and depressed that you have to come on the internet to call people names to make yourself feel better?

and to get back on topic...

If anyone knows how to get ahold of WiiGator, please ask him/her to come in here and put all the speculation to rest... there's only so much people can say before the rumors start flying...

Questions for WiiGator ONLY...

Will it load unpatched (standard) Wii backups, just like a modchip (minus Disc Channel)?
Is it true about the better cashing system? Will games load faster?
Will you ever be able to patch the system so discs can load via the Disc Channel, or is that still an unknown?

Please, only WiiGator can answer these questions, since he/she's the only one CODING it... there may be beta testers, but unless they are helping with the actual coding, their input is useless... and djtaz, your comments are no longer needed, or wanted.

Go on - ask the same thing again 5 more times , thats going to help the thread.
It should also get you a faster response if you keep asking it over and over - try rephrasing so it sounds like a different question - that works well.

The only reason im losing it with you is becase WIIGATOR has already answered everything you have asked above - READ THE BLOODY THREAD.

pssst... i dont think he knows how to....
ya i laughed when i saw his questions, i was like he told us all of those lol
zidane STFU!

NeoGenesis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
zidane_genome said:
djtaz, what's with the name calling?

Looking though your posts, all I can see is you flaming people... are you that sad and depressed that you have to come on the internet to call people names to make yourself feel better?

and to get back on topic...

If anyone knows how to get ahold of WiiGator, please ask him/her to come in here and put all the speculation to rest... there's only so much people can say before the rumors start flying...

Questions for WiiGator ONLY...

Will it load unpatched (standard) Wii backups, just like a modchip (minus Disc Channel)?
Is it true about the better cashing system? Will games load faster?
Will you ever be able to patch the system so discs can load via the Disc Channel, or is that still an unknown?

Please, only WiiGator can answer these questions, since he/she's the only one CODING it... there may be beta testers, but unless they are helping with the actual coding, their input is useless... and djtaz, your comments are no longer needed, or wanted.

My dear god. I'm sory but Zidane, seriously are you ok?
I mean in all honesty djtaz has definitely offered up some very useful information, I don't understand your comments about all him doing is flaming people, that's just not true.

And as for his smart alecky comments like this
djtaz said:
QUOTE(kanoeyes @ Oct 18 2008, 03:38 PM) ok 0.2 is not coming out .when 0.3 is out?

December 23rd 2008

who can blame him? People are constantly incessantly, asking stupid noobish questions like "When will it be released?" and after a time it gets very annoying.
I don't understand why you say things about people that just are not true!

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm a bit confused now...
You say that's the channel...
But it's v0.2 ???
So it's NOT the new release from WiiGator. New loader should be 0.3 , Am I right on this ?

Could someone make this clear please?

cheesyPOOF5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WiiShizzza said:
I'm a bit confused now...
You say that's the channel...
But it's v0.2 ???
So it's NOT the new release from WiiGator. New loader should be 0.3 , Am I right on this ?

Could someone make this clear please?
It's the v0.2 loader, made into a channel. Simple as that.

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.