XP
Country
Mexico
fetuspunk said:
ether2802 said:
looseskrewz said:
ether2802 said:
@ ppc_gba:

Your fix_ios didn't worked for me, everything when just like the other cIOS (36rev4) except for Mario Strikers, wich happens to work sometimes (if not freeze), and now with your fix_ios I get the PSoD (Pink Screen of Death), that was the only diference; tryed with:

Medal Of Honor Vanguard: Give me the an error ocurred eject the disc and turn off the Wii (same with all)
Fifa '08: Stop at the wiimote security (desync the wiimote and never sync) (same with all)
Mario Strikers: PSoD (just with ppc_gba's fix_ios)

p.s. i reset the Wii before trying any game, and i couldn't unistalled with "Wad Manager", I had to use the "Waninkoko's cIOS Unistaller"

Sorry bout this guys, but.....

I hate to be the one to break it to you dude, but I'm pretty sure your colorblind.
I am being totally serious.

You better check it out here:

Colorblindness Test

Why the test??

I don't remember laughing this hard in weeks

I still don't get it, sorry guys you have a weird sense of humor...!!!

looseskrewz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
fetuspunk said:
ether2802 said:
looseskrewz said:
ether2802 said:
@ ppc_gba:

Your fix_ios didn't worked for me, everything when just like the other cIOS (36rev4) except for Mario Strikers, wich happens to work sometimes (if not freeze), and now with your fix_ios I get the PSoD (Pink Screen of Death), that was the only diference; tryed with:

Medal Of Honor Vanguard: Give me the an error ocurred eject the disc and turn off the Wii (same with all)
Fifa '08: Stop at the wiimote security (desync the wiimote and never sync) (same with all)
Mario Strikers: PSoD (just with ppc_gba's fix_ios)

p.s. i reset the Wii before trying any game, and i couldn't unistalled with "Wad Manager", I had to use the "Waninkoko's cIOS Unistaller"

Sorry bout this guys, but.....

I hate to be the one to break it to you dude, but I'm pretty sure your colorblind.
I am being totally serious.

You better check it out here:

Colorblindness Test

Why the test??

I don't remember laughing this hard in weeks

I still don't get it, sorry guys you have a weird sense of humor...!!!

Dude, your fucking colorblind!

If you can't see the numbers in all the circles....YOU ARE COLORBLIND! for real!

It's no big deal though...a few of my friends are colorblind.

You said PINK screen of death, when in fact it is GREEN.

A classic symptom of being colorblind is confusing green with pink.....look it up

crazyguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
But I did know that I am a little bit colorblind already.

I just didn't know that it is so worse.

But as long as my beer has the right color all is good
grog.gif

fetuspunk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah I saw the dots and numbers. I am not colorblind. I just felt bad for the kid that found out on a forum he is color blind. after all these years things hopefully will make more sense now.

looseskrewz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fetuspunk said:
yeah I saw the dots and numbers. I am not colorblind. I just felt bad for the kid that found out on a forum he is color blind. after all these years things hopefully will make more sense now.

It's funny you said that, cause his profile says he is 99 years old.

And it's not that bad to be colorblind, or so my friend says.

....don't lose any sleep over it.

....every ones got something....

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I get a PINK screen instead of green this time, I'm Mexican there is no such thing as colorblind (daltónico) in here, we are very healty, lazzy and good beer drinkers, yeah!!

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Wiigator creating a new version of his backup loader, or that and he's making a new cIOS? Also, no one answered my question asking if you just install the new cIOS, or if you have to uninstall the old one first.

WiiGator

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nin10doFan said:
Is Wiigator creating a new version of his backup loader, or that and he's making a new cIOS? Also, no one answered my question asking if you just install the new cIOS, or if you have to uninstall the old one first.

Currently I am working on the DIP module (= cIOS). I plan to use the Wii system menu as loader. This should have full game compatibility.

Cooler89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiGator said:
Nin10doFan said:

Currently I am working on the DIP module (= cIOS). I plan to use the Wii system menu as loader. This should have full game compatibility.

oh very nice wiigator excellent news, wii system as loader very nice hope to see it soon good luck

YellowYoYos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiGator said:
Nin10doFan said:

Very nice WiiGator, I can not wait for you next release, I have so many games to test
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled