Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

farf21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Folks! Does anyone know in this forum where i can download the source code of Waninkoko Leaked Backup loader? i Ear some people have it.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We kind of need the exact error - r =-6 doesnt really say much - can you check the exact error and get back to us ?

What Wii have u got ? NTSC or PAL ?
What version of loader ?
What Game was it and was it patched ?
Did you install the CIOS and DVDx ?

We are here to help , but you have to remember we are blind to what you see , tell us everything and we know more about the issues
wink.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
farf21 said:
Hi Folks! Does anyone know in this forum where i can download the source code of Waninkoko Leaked Backup loader? i Ear some people have it.
I dont know if he released that yet, but i think the source code for wiigators is out, might be best to take a look for that one instead.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W2OU983E here for that i think (havent checked)

Motoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
aizen000 said:
I tried nero and two types of DVDs(+R and -rw) with no success my wii always gives me the r = -6 or smthing like that

My last burner couldn't change the book type and i was using DVD+R, the games still worked, I used Nero

Jouffe

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried burning on fujifilms dvd's +R at 2x, 4x, 8x(quite crappy dvds) but the launcher couldn't resolve the game ID so it didn't work.
The only other dvd's I have are TDK+R double layer and it works really fine. It's a shame to burn 4 gigs on 8 gig media, but it's a winning combination.

Key issue seems to be quality of media (dvd) and burner. By experience, quite a few matshita dvd burners (especially laptop ones) are really picky and crappy.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
MR. DJTAZ you're sooooooooo f****** awesome with that method of "imgbrn" it is waaaaayy to much faster than the way I was doing it. (..cough bit cough tor cough ent cough) Mario Strikers Charged plays flawlessly and what a great game...!!!

DJTAZ you're my new mexican idol, i could kiss you, but I'm not sure what brand of tooth paste you use, lol

NTSC Wii 3.3
Mario Strikers Charged Football PAL (german actually)
Verbatim+R 16X burned @ 16X on Nero6 booktyped DVD-ROM

didn't force anything on the laucher...!!!

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
MR. DJTAZ you're sooooooooo f****** awesome with that method of "imgbrn" it is waaaaayy to much faster than the way I was doing it. (..cough bit cough tor cough ent cough) Mario Strikers Charged plays flawlessly and what a great game...!!!

DJTAZ you're my new mexican idol, i could kiss you, but I'm not sure what brand of tooth paste you use, lol

NTSC Wii 3.3
Mario Strikers Charged Football PAL (german actually)
Verbatim+R 16X burned @ 16X on Nero6 booktyped DVD-ROM

didn't force anything on the laucher...!!!

Lol glad i could help ... and as for the toothpaste , unless u look like angelina jolie i use the brand you dont like.

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry another noob question. To play a Japanese backup thru the Backup loader. I need to use some software that changes the ISO to USA. Then patch it.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im not 100% sure on this as i havent tried it , but i think if you use the WiiGators backup launcher and force the output to NTSC it should work ... but again someone who has tried this may verify - i have a pal wii and only use Pal games.

dazz159

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have used Disaster:Day of Crisis NTSC-J on my Pal wii and to get it work i had to set the Language to Japanese and VIDPATCH On to work.

But for you as ur in USA i would think to do the same as what i did, but also put Force NTSC on.

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help. I have USA and a Japanese Wii, but there are a few games I wanted to try. Before I import them. Those games cost a pretty penny.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yarjibo said:
What speed should I burn games?

In this thread alone people have burnt speeds between 2 and 16x with different discs and different drives and programs.
The speed seems to be determined by a combination of what discs are used and what drive you have, which really makes it a very personalised question that no one can answer for you.

To be safe at the start , try with 2 speed and use a decent disc - dont use a ReWritable.
If your disc fails , try a different brand on a different writer (borrow someones if needs be)

if it works , try increasing the speed and see how you go. Best to scan through the threads and see what people are saying as its not something that can be summed up in one post.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It makes a difference because if the games are burnt too fast by a drive that cant manage it , or a disc that cant handle the speed , the disc wont be read by the wii and wont work.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yarjibo said:
tayo uden

Ish...!! I don't think can even burn a DVD, lol just kidding, try with nero and Verbatim or maxell are your best choice to test it out

chek this out i downl.....err backup my original owned Medal of Honor and then I opened with the WiU1.1 tool and on the game title it says "MOH5", I believe it should say "Medal of honor" just like "Sports Pack for Revolution" on the Wii Sports, this ISO i downl.....err backuped is not good the ID the ID REGION and the MAKE CODE are correct but the GAME TITLE is not, when i run it it loads but apear the screen from nintendo saying "push the eject button and turn off the Wii read the manual for more info"

What program is the best used to rip a Wii Iso?
Waninkoko's DVD DUmper is the best, ¿¿verdad Waninkoko??

Khaosknight

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jordan10la said:
ether2802 said:
What program is the best used to rip a Wii Iso?
Waninkoko's DVD DUmper is the best, ¿¿verdad Waninkoko??
Link? Can't I just use any PC ISO ripper? Or will it only work if it's from the Wii?

Well you asked for the best method of ripping Wii Isos. I rip all mine with Wanins ripper via wifi and its works to perfection.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you wanna' rip on your PC you need to have an LG drive model:???(dunno) and use RawDump to have a .wod file and then another program to convert this to .iso, so if you want "THE BEST", the answer is "DVD Dumper" but you need a wireless router to do it fast, but you also can do it thru sd or usb storage.

Try to find an 8gb usb, lol...!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: