YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
g00s3y said:
Both of you sound like 5 yr old's begging their mom for a toy. He will release it when he is ready and feels completely confident in his "product".

agreed, rushing is going to put pressure on and make the release worse than it actually could have been. obviously they're going to ignore begging because they get it all the time and just cant be bothered with it lol.

kanoeyes

Trophies
XP
Country
g00s3y said:
Both of you sound like 5 yr old's begging their mom for a toy. He will release it when he is ready and feels completely confident in his "product".
men on that stage the new loader i believe have a minimum bugs and lags and i think he can work on 0.4 alpha to be the perfect loader and star the gc loader if he want

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wiiv1.5owners3 said:
i also am curious if my zoo hospital will work?....it loads past 1st 2 loading screens then just hangs but can use home button to reset or wii menu.....there are so many poeple waiting that could expand you matrix rapidly and across multiregions aswell im using an all blue version of loader with cIOS_fix (hells Kitchen and word coach now work since the Cios fix....get that bad boy out in the public domain for some beta testing and laughing at those who didnt belive you and updated.
Thats it - you tell him what to do with your third post - well done.

Posts merged

kanoeyes said:
QUOTE(g00s3y @ Oct 23 2008, 10:41 PM) Both of you sound like 5 yr old's begging their mom for a toy. He will release it when he is ready and feels completely confident in his "product".
men on that stage the new loader i believe have a minimum bugs and lags and i think he can work on 0.4 alpha to be the perfect loader and star the gc loader if he want
and then he will get people like you saying .... when is v0.4 out ? come on man relase v0.4

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone notice a trend here?

Everyone who wants the beta are people who have little posts on this forum that are only about the Backup Loader.
In other terms, they have done NOTHING to help this forum AT ALL.
They came here SOLELY for the Backup Loader.

People who stayed at these forums can respect the developers enough that they'll let them choose when he wants to release it, and not cry for a beta.

In my opinion, the public doesn't entirely deserve a beta.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
djtaz said:
and then he will get people like you saying .... when is v0.4 out ? come on man relase v0.4

lol harsh!
grog.gif

and @ArmTH

true. i can see why though, its a big breakthrough for the public to be able to do this kind of thing so easily. still... shouldnt be rushing it with newcomer comments
tongue.gif

but we've all been there before XD

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tell him what to do with my 3rd post?
twas a little issue that was remedy'd with Cios_Fix (i.e giving bug fixes)
release when is ready is all well and good but when you got beta testers giving info of everything working perfect for them dont you think it makes people want to help and use this information and report back to the WiiGator?

kanoeyes

Trophies
XP
Country
mikeyt1998 said:
agreed, rushing is going to put pressure on and make the release worse than it actually could have been. obviously they're going to ignore begging because they get it all the time and just cant be bothered with it lol.
pressure i think not we all want this loader because we want to play just that and its not in 2 attempts he gonna gets the ultimate loader.

kanoeyes

Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
no you are wrong because if that loader don´t put medal of honor working i just forgot the loader and go to the shop and buy it but first i need to know if the new loader read this game

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
kanoeyes said:
mikeyt1998 said:
pressure i think not we all want this loader because we want to play just that and its not in 2 attempts he gonna gets the ultimate loader.

yeah, but seeing as though you have the backups doesnt that mean you possess the original game that you could play at present? or are you backing up and selling the game back the instant you have the backup? XD

and i do realise a project like this is going to take more than two attempts
dry.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kanoeyes said:
djtaz said:
no you are wrong because if that loader don´t put medal of honor working i just forgot the loader and go to the shop and buy it but first i need to know if the new loader read this game
So you only want it for your own selfish reasons and not to help others. sweet.

kanoeyes

Trophies
XP
Country
mikeyt1998 said:
kanoeyes said:
mikeyt1998 said:

yeah, but seeing as though you have the backups doesnt that mean you possess the original game that you could play at present? or are you backing up and selling the game back the instant you have the backup? XD

and i do realise a project like this is going to take more than two attempts
dry.gif
much more

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
kanoeyes said:
djtaz said:
Exactly my point.

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not at all taz as ive stated in previous post the Cios fixes hells kitchen and word coach where there froze on the U*i*o*t screen on both tiltes the Cios fixed this and it also fixed playground now thats 3 bugs ive reported that ive found in the last few hours so in regards to you comment SELFISH quite not im happy to contribute and report errors and fixes when found and used.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
silly silly silly, saying hurry hurry hurry isnt going to help anything.

ESPECIALLY when you dont even know if the game you want to play works or not on the latest loader!

besides that its my bedtime so i bid farewell till tomorrow probably. ya'll have fun now y'hear?
smile.gif
(dont blame me for that i'm tired)

and to the below comment. everyone that's testing the loaders are reporting back with problems and fixes they can find. whereas you're sitting around waiting for someone to find out the solutions for you. i'm not against you but thats how it is.

kanoeyes

Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
kanoeyes said:
djtaz said:
wow you want to yours, we all want to play just that entertament,and wiigator do this loader beause i think he want to prove him self he can do a loader to plat games like the discchannel and to get people satisfaction ,this is for all of us selfish reasons

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wiiv1.5owners3 said:
not at all taz as ive stated in previous post the Cios fixes hells kitchen and word coach where there froze on the U*i*o*t screen on both tiltes the Cios fixed this and it also fixed playground now thats 3 bugs ive reported that ive found in the last few hours so in regards to you comment SELFISH quite not im happy to contribute and report errors and fixes when found and used.
How 'bout you leave?
Really. Shoo. We need REAL contributers here.
People who can at least use proper grammar.
And people who can debug the source code of the loader.
You'd be a REAL contributer then.

You only want the loader for selfish reasons.
You know you do.

kanoeyes

Trophies
XP
Country
mikeyt1998 said:
silly silly silly, saying hurry hurry hurry isnt going to help anything.
help more? did you read that :

"Everybody have rumors about what happened and what will happen. Here are the facts:
I was working at backup launcher 0.2. This version was faster, but not fast enough. Backup launcher was not released. I decided it is the wrong approach and switched to 0.3.
Now I am working at backup launcher 0.3. The features are
- Plays games are decrypted (Most people call this patched).
- Plays games which are unchanged 1:1 backups.
- Drive speed is still 3x. It is so fast that some testers believed it is running at 6x.
- dvdx is not required. You can use dvdx also for playing DVD movies with a different application.
- The number of working 1:1 backups seem to be very high. Old games will not work, because of old IOS (e.g. Twilight Princess and Red Steel).
- The number of working decrypted games is smaller and depends on your Wii configuration.
- Gamecube backups are not working.
- I've now the problem that I can't reproduce any errors which the testers have. If this continues I will release a version for everybody to test, so I can get a bigger compatibilty matrix."

i think he have 10 beta testers and he said that

GhostSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kanoeyes said:
djtaz said:
kanoeyes said:
djtaz said:
wow you want to yours, we all want to play just that entertament,and wiigator do this loader beause i think he want to prove him self he can do a loader to plat games like the discchannel and to get people satisfaction ,this is for all of us selfish reasons
I fail to see the logic in which we are all selfish. Some of us are willing to help wiigator with thing like compatibility and what not, which would be NOT selfish. You seem like all you want this for is for piracy, a lot of us are using this for back up's, not piracy. To be Honest, I don't even have much of a clue of what you're trying to say.

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm not going to get into that above mess, but you guys know this was all just a warning shot.
The Update served no real purpose. I believe it was just a test to see what the could disrupt. If the Homebrew Gods come up with a new workaround. The update that will come with the Wii Speak Channel will take care of that. So if Wiigator brought out the ver 3 now. That gives Nintendo time to stop it on the 17 of Nov. When ever AC CF comes out.

So waiting to see what comes is better. Unless you guys just go out and buy another Wii.
That's what I did.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wiiv1.5owners3 said:

5 posts since you joined :

1. seems to be a lot of people commenting on games and compatibitys lets see a realrse and tutorial SOON before the N get any more tricks out people who use loaders dont update.........a bigger community...
2. come on wii gator release a bta version all those people who updated have lost this anyhow now so its basically down to NEW beta testers who have waited beyond the big N update and want to use you fir...
3. i also am curious if my zoo hospital will work?....it loads past 1st 2 loading screens then just hangs but can use home button to reset or wii menu.....there are so many poeple waiting that could expa...
4. tell him what to do with my 3rd post?twas a little issue that was remedy'd with Cios_Fix (i.e giving bug fixes)release when is ready is all well and good but when you got beta testers giving info ...
5. not at all taz as ive stated in previous post the Cios fixes hells kitchen and word coach where there froze on the U*i*o*t screen on both tiltes the Cios fixed this and it also fixed playground now th...

None helpful in any way - stop telling wiigator to do things. He has a mind of his own and knows when he needs to release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
    Sheeba- @ Sheeba-: I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro