smile.gif

pairoul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
HI !

i have jus tone question about backup launcher 0.3gamma:

When i try t load a backup i've got an error: dvd read error (324)
i know this is a burn media issue but i don't understand this: "u need to change book type of DVD+R". Wha does it means?

If u can answer me in a simple english cause i'm french. Thanks a lot for ur answers.

NB: i'm using three type of DVD to try to burn my games: DVD-R (thinkxtra), DVD-R (memorex) and DVD-RW (philips) and im burning with imgburn. I precise that i've already burn budokai 3 with a DVD-R (thinkxtra) and it works perfectly. I don't understand why when i try to burn another game with this type of DVD-R (thinkxtra)... it doesn't works

Please help!

Have a good day!

jpref

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@pair a little off topic, try searching the forums better, but you need to set booktype in your burning software based on your program. ex: in imgburn , click on the book after you select the iso you backed up, and then select your dvd burner manufacture and select from the dropdown so it changes it to DVD-ROM... cheers

pairoul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
thanks a lot, i've done what u've suggested and now it works perfectly except some games (iso) wich are too small

newfnshow715

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont have an internet connection ( Wifi) and so I got the internet error when installing the Cios ... I then copied all of the linked files to my sd card in the folder name that you suggested. I tried to install but I still get the same internet connection error, I have version 3.0 Wii version ... what can I do to fix this ???

EndlessDiversity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
newfnshow715 said:
I dont have an internet connection ( Wifi) and so I got the internet error when installing the Cios ... I then copied all of the linked files to my sd card in the folder name that you suggested. I tried to install but I still get the same internet connection error, I have version 3.0 Wii version ... what can I do to fix this ???

GEEZ someone don't have manner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't need to write that BIG!!! we all can read with normal size alphabet.

First step: FIX your manner first
Second step: tell you latter

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Rapfnny said:
does this work with DVD+RW?

+RWs do only work if u set the book type to DVD-ROM.
U can do this in some burning software. sometimes u would have to
flash your burner with an alternative firmware.

But even then it's a game of luck. RWs don't reflect the laser light as good as
R Media. Best choice is always DVD-R.

Blob13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I've installed Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma and everything works perfectly on my Wii v3.3E.
My question is :
Can i update my Wii now or do i need to stay with my current version ?

In add, is someone of you can give me the SHA or MD5 of 'IOS37-64-v2070.wad' ?

Regards

danielou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !

Do you know if Wiigator still working on his backup Loader, we don't have his news by a moment ?
Sorry for my poor english, i'm just a poor french.

Regards

Thor1981

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nextgencorp.es
XP
Country
Wiigator Hello, you begin to remember that you have competition with Softchip but for now is not as functional as the Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma (less evil) but I was soon to be 100% functional, not long ago that we hear from you any update CIOs or no new Backup Launcher.
Publish a new version for Christmas? There are problems of Lately IOS with new games like Animal Crossing or Need For Speed Undercover.

smileipb2.png

bob38443

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

My wii is updated to version 3.3u and ive been hearing that the backup launcher does work with this version.
Can anyone confirm this?

BlizzRD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thor1981 said:
Wiigator Hello, you begin to remember that you have competition with Softchip but for now is not as functional as the Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma (less evil) but I was soon to be 100% functional, not long ago that we hear from you any update CIOs or no new Backup Launcher.
Publish a new version for Christmas? There are problems of Lately IOS with new games like Animal Crossing or Need For Speed Undercover.

smileipb2.png

See the compatibilaty matrix in the Beta post (the wiki). Find NFS Undercover and read the post of which a link is given in the description. Till the next version of the loader, this will make it possible to play those games.

Thor1981

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nextgencorp.es
XP
Country
BlizzRD said:
Thor1981 said:

smileipb2.png

See the compatibilaty matrix in the Beta post (the wiki). Find NFS Undercover and read the post of which a link is given in the description. Till the next version of the loader, this will make it possible to play those games.

Thanks for the answer, because I know there is a solution for Need for Speed games but will soon seek further CIOs, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o