XP
Country
cobol said:
mikk said:
Christen said:
Games I've tested so far:
Super Smash Bros Brawl - Works perfectly

Errrhm... no.

SSBB load properly, the intro appears and you can see the menu, but when you select a new stage of the "Subspace Emissary", the screen turns green and show a disc load error.

I tried to use the old launcher (0.3 beta) even whith the new cIOS, and the error remains. So I think that is an error in the new cIOS revision.

I think that it is because the videos of the game are in the second layer but I tried it in normal brawl and it worked.

But the intro video are in the second layer too, and it works.

QUOTE(sashavol @ Nov 15 2008, 10:20 PM) Hmm that's funny, my Smash Bros Brawl works perfectly. In fact it even Subspace Emissary works. As well as wifi no lag!!!!
QUOTE(paperthin @ Nov 15 2008, 11:35 PM)
Yeah the Dual Layer version of SSBB works perfectly for me too

My version is PAL, maybe is a "local problem" or something.

By the time I put again the earlier version, on 0.3b+cIOS36rev6 it works perfectly for me.

cdman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to burn a couple of back ups so I can try them. Thanks to all who worked on this. Question, I installed the internet channel and I want to know how I get the opera browser? I didn't take update 3.3 from Nintendo so I'm guessing that I can't get into the shopping channel to buy it. Please help, a noob

micwrecka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
&%$@#
hate2.gif

I have a NTSC with 3.2u with IOS249 on it.

I installed the cios that came with the new gamma launcher.

Then installed the channel like instructed in the READ ME

It works! Love it, much faster. Some of you guys are predy smart.

So, I downloaded Call Of Duty World At War and almost soiled myself when the download completed. Burned it correctly and when i threw it in, it said

DVD READ ERROR (324)

Anyone know whats wrong here?

NeoNight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don;t try to run the game from the disc channel.... as wiigator said... it won't work lol. Also I noticed if you run a game through the disc channel via rebooter, then exit and restart the system the disc info gets read again by the channel but when you launch it you get a disc error.

micwrecka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoNight said:
Don;t try to run the game from the disc channel.... as wiigator said... it won't work lol. Also I noticed if you run a game through the disc channel via rebooter, then exit and restart the system the disc info gets read again by the channel but when you launch it you get a disc error.

Hmmmmm. Did some research on wiigators blog. Also around online. I am not quite sure how to use the rebooter. I am going to try and read a little more about it.

I press B and it says

REBOOTING WITH HOOKS CHECKING SD CARD or something like that and then reboots wii. Then what? If I go to the normal channel i would launch normal games it still dont work. if I reenter the gamma launcher again and try to load it off there after reboot still nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for the assistance. I am sure I am not the only one who is experiencing this issue. Thanks Neonight

ADDITIONAL INFO:
I have both gamma channels the one with white and blue and the one with red and white and that one says PRESS 1 to load menu. I hadnt been using that one. When i try that particular one I press 1 and it does nothing.

NeoNight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
micwrecka said:
NeoNight said:

Hmmmmm. Did some research on wiigators blog. Also around online. I am not quite sure how to use the rebooter. I am going to try and read a little more about it.

I press B and it says

REBOOTING WITH HOOKS CHECKING SD CARD or something like that and then reboots wii. Then what? If I go to the normal channel i would launch normal games it still dont work. if I reenter the gamma launcher again and try to load it off there after reboot still nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for the assistance. I am sure I am not the only one who is experiencing this issue. Thanks Neonight

ADDITIONAL INFO:
I have both gamma channels the one with white and blue and the one with red and white and that one says PRESS 1 to load menu. I hadnt been using that one. When i try that particular one I press 1 and it does nothing.

oh no, I wasn't replying to your post I was actually replying to one of the post about running the smash bros dvd9 disc. For your issue make sure your using dvd-r disc. I suggest this brand (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817130950).

-sonny-

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm sure this is a very noobish question, but do I need to uninstall the cIOS that was included in WiiGator's 0.3 beta folder? If I do, what should I use to uninstall it??

Thanks.

EndlessDiversity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Just load the installer that included in the gamma loader, it will do everything automatically.
i didn't uninstall it, i think it will just overwrite it by it self,

gamma great

-sonny-

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EndlessDiversity said:
Just load the installer that included in the gamma loader, it will do everything automatically.
i didn't uninstall it, i think it will just overwrite it by it self,

gamma great

Cool, thanks. That worked. =)

Nautilart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
micwrecka said:
&%$@#
hate2.gif

I have a NTSC with 3.2u with IOS249 on it.

I installed the cios that came with the new gamma launcher.

Then installed the channel like instructed in the READ ME

It works! Love it, much faster. Some of you guys are predy smart.

So, I downloaded Call Of Duty World At War and almost soiled myself when the download completed. Burned it correctly and when i threw it in, it said

DVD READ ERROR (324)

Anyone know whats wrong here?
same thing happened to me when not using the disc channel but tried again the third time it worked just fine Glitch? i dont know but it works just fine now

also no errors for star wars Force unleashed here

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Installed on my friends computer yesterday and it all worked but... he was on USA wii firmware 3.1 i copied over twilight hack, from that installed homebrew channel, then installed gamma_djtaz.wad

Thats it.. and it worked. So what is the point of the 'safe 3.3 update' or whatever? It said only to install if the wii uses wifi, which my friends didnt. so... Im not exactly sure what exactly was done? I mean I assume some point of the process installed cIOS.. and the only point which logically makes sense to me of that happening is during the homebrew channel install (seems unlikely to me) or during the channel install (seems more likely)

I mean I only want this explained so i understand what exactly the steps are doing to his wii. I got it working which is the most important thing, but before I help anyone else with it I wanna know whats going on.

Also his was an older wii that had never been updated. I am much less sure on what to do it the wii is up to date.

wiiesel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
does the gamma launcher support decrypted games??
is the menu patcher necessary to run games or can i use the gamma launcher like the launcher 0.3 beta??

and why the hell is house of the dead 2 still not working
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

but of course many, many thx to wiigator, waninkoko and all the other people

bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Nautilart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, loader works great
wiigator and alll else rock
just wondering is this using the exact same cios as waninkokos site and is it compatible with his menu patcher

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
I just tested Wii Music now and its the game I think that works most perfectly.
The wii isnt noisy, it hasnt crashed ever yet, just nothings bad.
Everything just works perfectly!
Also, I'm going to burn Animal Crossing soon, but I have a question...
If I burn this and get wiispeak in a few weeks (It isnt here yet), will WiiSpeak work with the NTSC version?
And will I still be able to talk to my friends?
Thanks!

Thor1981

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nextgencorp.es
XP
Country
Hello,
I have a problem, I installed the CIOs and install wiigator to the top of me carrying the games through the channel disc but I have worked only once, I have to install the menu pathcher of waninkoko?
Or perhaps it is a failure of services Wiigator.

feignhpool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i have followed instructions and tried to install but it says i have to install cios from internet which i dont want to really connect my wii to the net can someone please guide me through how to get gamma installed i currently run hbc with wiigator scott anthony release
all helps appreciated

peta18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    White fries hold up
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 sure you can
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why tf do people hate android users? is it the video quality? just because "AnDrOiD = pOoR" bc they don't cost an arm and a leg like iphones do?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i won't be turned off by an iphone, but don't pick on me for having an android, that's just how this shit should work
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users