• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,320
  • Replies 9
  • Likes 5
D

Deleted User

OP
I didn’t do the best job as the buttons on the left hand side are a bit hard to push due to things being cramped inside

But I think everything turned out well for my first attempt!

I’ll definatly be doing this again soon, but next time I would like to add a GBAaccerator so that I can control the clock speed

Attachments

• 85EB2E0D-1C8A-4412-9E49-FAB0AC442118.jpeg
    85EB2E0D-1C8A-4412-9E49-FAB0AC442118.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 180
D

Deleted User

OP
Just backlit a second console. This one went together much easier and I had no issues until I went to install the GBAccelerator as I was getting cold solder joints

Everything is perfect now however! Now I have a Sapphire themed system with a variable clock speed

Attachments

• 20190421_003517.jpg
    20190421_003517.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 140
D

Deleted User

OP
I put this in mine. Works great. Spoiler alert! It’s a 5 level brightness toggle. Same seller has a 32 pin adapter as well. A bit expensive, but worth it for me. I like to game at night and the light is nice and soft.
Very nice! I would eventually like to add that to my system as well for the same reasons

It's hard to justify $40 for that cable tho at least for me. I'd rather spend that on a rechargable battery

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very nice! I would eventually like to add that to my system as well for the same reasons

It's hard to justify $40 for that cable tho at least for me. I'd rather spend that on a rechargable battery
Here are instructions if you want to scope it out. I also thought about installing a rechargeable battery, but that is a bit beyond me at the moment. Instead, I just rotate some rechargeable eneloops. I’ll charge a battery anyway, may as well have good access to them.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill