- Joined
- Jul 17, 2014
- Messages
- 2,939
- Reaction score
- 4,374
- Trophies
- 2
- Location
- Nintendo works for my dad
- XP
- 7,311
- Country

So I have modded my AGB-001 some time ago with a backlit AGS-101 screen (original, ripped from a real AGS-101).
Recently, when turning on the GBA, the screen gets a yellow color tint during the GBA bootlogo and the picture remains like that during gameplay.
I can see that the screen starts up with the proper white color, but turns yellow-ish during the GBA animation.
What can I do to fix that?
Recently, when turning on the GBA, the screen gets a yellow color tint during the GBA bootlogo and the picture remains like that during gameplay.
I can see that the screen starts up with the proper white color, but turns yellow-ish during the GBA animation.
What can I do to fix that?





