Babies have interesting smelling heads...

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay now that I have your attention I've decided to go on about job stress. I just got a job about two weeks ago, and my ADHD isn't going so well. This has happened at my previous jobs, only this time I've gotten complaints within the first two weeks. My previous boss understood because she has kids too and understands disabilities. Both of them understood. In fact one of them had a kid with autism, so my screw ups weren't that bad. I'm good with kids. They love me and I love working with them, but my ADHD has gotten bad and I can't handle that many kids. I have this feeling that I'm not going to last at my job because I just can't seem to handle it. Today I screwed up because this girl ran into the bathroom I had just mopped and before I had a chance to tell the others that I just mopped the floor so she slipped. It's the second time that someone's slipped and fallen due to water being on the floor. Maybe I should go back to babysitting. At least there are less kids and I can handle it better...

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
When you mop you are supposed to put those yellow "caution wet floor" cones or fold out panels down so the retarded public knows that If they should fall It's there own fault and leaves both you and your employer free from a law suit as well as free to point and laugh at the idiot that's on the ground withering in pain.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N.M. ZERO B.C. said:
When you mop you are supposed to put those yellow "caution wet floor" cones or fold out panels down so the retarded public knows that If they should fall It's there own fault and leaves both you and your employer free from a law suit as well as free to point and laugh at the idiot that's on the ground withering in pain.

I would have, but the wet floor sign went missing...in fact I didn't even know we had one...she eventually found it.

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
In that case your boss shouldn't be mad at you as It is their responsibility to supply you will the tools you need to do your job. If anything that should be a strike against your boss for not checking inventory. How is your ADHD interfering with your job and who is complaining?

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues trying to handle that many kids at once while multitasking. I was fine when I was babysitting because it was only like one or two kids, but they have some strange points system so there are so many kids to a teacher. I thought I could handle it, after all, I'm used to working with kids with disabilities so that's nothing compared to kids without them, but when I have three screaming babies and only one of me, it get's difficult to try to please them all at the same time.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
dryo said:
you have adhd...if you dig beck,or foo fighters,then you're my kinda girl.
And if you like to lick fire extinguishers
smileipb2.png

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Aeladya said:
SamAsh07 said:
Mis-leading title to lure me in. Not a pretty sight.
I meant to add in why I noticed that, but I forgot...I work in a daycare and I pick up babies to change them and stuff and I noticed it
tongue.gif
Oh kay
wink.gif
I adore babies alot, sight of one makes my day bright & happy lol. So came in just cuz of title
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch