Discussion Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack Save Editing?

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by limatime, Aug 3, 2018.

1. limatime
    OP

limatime Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2018
    United States
    Does anyone here have any experience with the save files of this game? There doesn't seem to be any editors or info on Gunvolt 1 or 2 on any platform and I'd love some information! I want to throw together a basic Edizon script or something but I SUCK at hex editing...

From what I can tell so far the Striker Pack data is split into "regular" Gunvolt 1 and 2 saves, so the Striker Pack data should be interchangeable with the standalone games. I am mostly looking for hex values and addresses for materials, mission ranks, challenges etc. Health and energy should be easy to find. I do have some savedata for Gunvolt 1 on 3DS that I plan to compare to my switch save if I have time. The saves are NOT interchangeable but they seem to follow the same basic format. I will poke around with those files when I have time and update if I learn anything but don't expect much from me lol.

If anyone can upload some saves or provide some general info I would really appreciate it!