Ayumi Hamasaki 50th Single

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ayumi hamasaki's 50th single L will be released on September 29th. Who will be buying it? Who's a fan of her? Who's excited about the 50th single? I personally can't wait for it. I love ayumi hamasaki!!!!!!!!t

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
MOON/blossom is the 48th single and crossroad is the 49th single L is the 50th single. They're a 3 part project to celebrate 50 singles! If your wondering I personally like MOON/blossom a lot more, as though I'm not that fond of blossom I love MOON I also like Microphone 'The Lowbrows Remix' and Don't Look Back 'Reggae Disco Rockers Remix'. I also like crossroad but its really eh, nothing stands out I don't mind SEVEN DAYS WAR or crossroad I've listened to each about 20 times. The MOON orchestra version was pretty good, but the rest of the remixes were okay. I buy every physical single because of the damn covers I have to have them all. I'm so damn greedy. This is very long! So I would recommend MOON/blossom over crossroad. But I encourage you to buy L!

flo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
When will she learn english ? Miley needs a rival
smile.gif
)

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure she already knows English. And Miley has rivals already Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, and even Selena Gomez. Why should ayumi waste her time trying to enter the English market when it will probably fail, look at Utada or BoA. BoA debut into the English market placed at 128 on Billboard. And Utada's debut Exodus peaked at 160 and then her second English album This is the One peaked at 69.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smile72 said:
MOON/blossom is the 48th single and crossroad is the 49th single L is the 50th single. They're a 3 part project to celebrate 50 singles! If your wondering I personally like MOON/blossom a lot more, as though I'm not that fond of blossom I love MOON I also like Microphone 'The Lowbrows Remix' and Don't Look Back 'Reggae Disco Rockers Remix'. I also like crossroad but its really eh, nothing stands out I don't mind SEVEN DAYS WAR or crossroad I've listened to each about 20 times. The MOON orchestra version was pretty good, but the rest of the remixes were okay. I buy every physical single because of the damn covers I have to have them all. I'm so damn greedy. This is very long! So I would recommend MOON/blossom over crossroad. But I encourage you to buy L!

Ah! Then Moon/Blossom it is
smile.gif

Don't worry, I plan on buying L.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*