Hacking Auto Injectuwad injector v3 help!!

Joewolf2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi folks,

Done search but didnt have any luck
mad.gif
, but does anyone know where I can find instructions on how to use Auto Injectuwad injector v3?

I tried it last night on jayparadox's Genesis Plus channel to add in the lastest Genesis Plus 01 Jun 08 dol. Which gave me an output wad ok but when I tried wad installer it errored and said something to the effect of 'invalid tickets'.

I clearly did something wrong so I am hoping someone here can help me.

Thanks in advance

joewolf2

ZeD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
first question -what OS you using?

Also all you do is
1-Select "Homebrew"
2-Select DOL file
3-Select WAD file to inject
4-Change the title of the Channel
5-Press START and wait

I have ticket problems on VISTA machines, but not on XP machines

GrandMasterJimmy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it said error ret-4100 your screwed. It will not ever work on your computer. You need a different computer. It doesn't matter if its xp or vista, It works on my Vista laptop, but not desktop, and it doesn't work on my freinds XP.

Joewolf2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just got home from work, that is the error message I am getting. Bit of a bugger really, thats for your help will try a friends comp.

JW

TaxiTitan

Trophies
XP
Country
Joewolf2 said:
Just got home from work, that is the error message I am getting. Bit of a bugger really, thats for your help will try a friends comp.

JW

Wonder why it hasn't been fixed.
This program really sux.
We are lucky the emulators now work in 480p, so many console wads are less important.

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
Wow, I was going insane trying to figure out why on earth I couldn't make a working wad with this program. And I wasn't even injecting a rom or something, just a new version of the backup loader into a backup loader channel I already had.
Tried on another PC and it works now.
They should really fix this, indeed.

Anyway, anybody knows if formatting the pc and reinstalling everything helps avoiding this problem? Because the other pc I tried on was formatted just yesterday, whilst mine hasn't been formatted in several months.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TyrianCubed said:
Wow, I was going insane trying to figure out why on earth I couldn't make a working wad with this program. And I wasn't even injecting a rom or something, just a new version of the backup loader into a backup loader channel I already had.
Tried on another PC and it works now.
They should really fix this, indeed.

Anyway, anybody knows if formatting the pc and reinstalling everything helps avoiding this problem? Because the other pc I tried on was formatted just yesterday, whilst mine hasn't been formatted in several months.

are you sure it wasn't something simple? like you didn't have the common key where it should be? or perhaps your wad and/or dol had a space or weird character in it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1