Hacking *~Auto Injectuwad Injector~* -kept updated-

Gilder

Trophies
XP
Country
To inject Cruis'n World into Yoshi´s Story isnt possibly either?

I downloaded Yoshi´s Story Wad and there are 3 .rar files in that file! Which shall I use?

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Then I suggest getting a V64 Jr. 512 MB, Trolly. They won't be running anytime soon on a Wii. Banjo Tooie and Conker are both too big to inject being 512 MB (Paper Mario is the largest N64 game released for VC at 320 MB). Most others will not work because the full functionality of the N64 is not being emulated by the VC releases they're being injected into. They're only emulating what the game needs in order to run. Much like UltraHLE was made specifically to run Zelda: OoT, but these are far less compatible with other games than that was.

If you can't find a V64 Jr. retailer in HK (I got mine from Lik-Sang, and we all know what happened to them, good thing I knew someone in Europe I could have it sent to because they flat out refused to ship that the US, there's an export ban and apparently they check), then I suggest you pick up a used Xbox, softmod it, and install the newest N64 emu on it (I hear the new one runs just about everything, haven't tried it yet).

I think I'll stick with the PC emulator for now, that seems like the easiest option.

Couple of other questions though:
1. Are all the games I mentioned in my post incompatible (uninjectable as of now)? That's Perfect Dark, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2, Pilotwings, Majora's Mask and Earthbound?
2. Is this a problem that can be overcome through software hacks/tweaks/whatever, or is it something that cannot be fixed or a hardware limitation?
3. IF Wii64 gets to a high compatibility stage will it avoid these problems that are being had with the VC games?

Thanks.

Hasney

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1. Pilotwings works. The rest, do not.

2. No-ones figured it out yet. The N64 is a beast so each emulator is tailored to each game. Once more N64 VC games come out, you might see the compatability of some games go up also.

3. Possibly, but if it does it will more than likely be a long way away.

CyberAxe

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.cyberaxe.net
XP
Country
i have a feature request

Allow seperate box's for output file and VC Title (as you cant add -'s or :'s to the title at present)

also i find a few times that even after exiting autoinjectuwad that the process is still running in the background and i have to kill the process in task manager

also for some reason it crashes when trying to inject into Mario Bros 2. AKA the Lost levels PAL (famicom rom problem?)

other than that pretty excelent program keep up the good work

also are you nearing another release any time soon?

just curious as to what features will be in it, are you planning to add the ability inject images to replace the banners or edit the extra info like the title on the fullscreen wiimenu (before you start the game) and release date and palyer information and such?

Arakon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Taxititan: that's an issue with the wad packers themselves. set up a basic winxp in vmware or use a different PC and it should work fine.

creffca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are no official plans for a new version of injectuwad. I wanted to add neogeo injection, but I could never figure out how the .bin files are assembled. If any info about the neogeo rom format (or custom banners) is released, I'll definitely update injectuwad. As others have stated, the 4100 error is a problem with the packers and/or the libraries they rely on. Even if I took the time to implement segher's wad code I'm sure it would still suffer the 4100 on specific systems. Besides, we'll have great homebrew emus soon enough!!

Arakon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
creffca, is there any chance you could release a seperate extractor/packer for the genesis .ccf format? I'd like to see if the save banner is in there so I can replace it in my injections.

MrBubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly does this do? Does it transform roms into WADs? And if so, why hasn't anyone uploaded videos of Goldeneye on YouTube. ;-;

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MrBubbles said:
What exactly does this do? Does it transform roms into WADs? And if so, why hasn't anyone uploaded videos of Goldeneye on YouTube. ;-;

It injects roms into a .wad.

No one has unploaded a video of goldeneye because you can't get goldeneye working on the wii

MrBubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohohoh. Thank you. Goldeneye not working is devastating news to me. ;-; Here's hoping Wii homebrew channel's N64 emulator gets better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==