Hacking Auto-Booting Gecko OS Channel?

Xeijin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
I tracked down a Gecko OS 1.07b launcher it works great but I'm installing it for a friend who would prefer a one click start through everything.

I know that there is an auto-loading version of wiigator's backup loader, but he (like me) is loading cheats from Ocarina on to an original disc (Super Smash Bros Brawl PAL) and only Gecko OS seems to be able to launch original games.

Any ideas?

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I tracked down a Gecko OS 1.07b launcher it works great but I'm installing it for a friend who would prefer a one click start through everything.
good idea
tongue.gif
i could do with an auto version, i dont need to touch configs, ocarinas always on, and my t.v. is pal/ntsc inputs
tongue.gif

il get in touch with Nuke
tongue.gif

falcomainer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
good idea
tongue.gif
i could do with an auto version, i dont need to touch configs, ocarinas always on, and my t.v. is pal/ntsc inputs
tongue.gif

il get in touch with Nuke
tongue.gif
thanks alot

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
will the channel be autoboot with ocarina on, i would leave it off, everything off just autoboot if thats fine with you djdynamite123

Nuke told me, possible update with a setting which will be stored like on the sd card or hidden in the wii, which will go by your settings!!! e.g. auto launch with/without ocarina on, etc so you save your settings and theyre stored!!
smile.gif
..... cool eh
tongue.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
so i suppose no-ones gonna make an autoboot gecko os channel, if someone does can you pm the link to it in this topic, thanks
look at my above post!!!

QUOTENuke told me, possible update with a setting which will be stored like on the sd card or hidden in the wii, which will go by your settings!!! e.g. auto launch with/without ocarina on, etc so you save your settings and theyre stored!! ..... cool eh
therefore when you hit open app, or start on channel, it will auto launch the game, with a setting saved somewhere, he's looking into it, as many have requested it, allot don't need the configs, as that will be a saved file or something

falcomainer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
so i suppose no-ones gonna make an autoboot gecko os channel, if someone does can you pm the link to it in this topic, thanks
look at my above post!!!

QUOTENuke told me, possible update with a setting which will be stored like on the sd card or hidden in the wii, which will go by your settings!!! e.g. auto launch with/without ocarina on, etc so you save your settings and theyre stored!! ..... cool eh
ok so we gotta wait til he finishes this, or do we do it ourselves

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a complete noob so forgive me for being lost but Why does everyone want auto boot so bad? What exactly does the backup loader make you go through without autoboot? And Does Gamma .03 have autoboot?

falcomainer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phratt said:
I'm a complete noob so forgive me for being lost but Why does everyone want auto boot so bad? What exactly does the backup loader make you go through without autoboot? And Does Gamma .03 have autoboot?
yeah 0.3 gamma has an autoboot, look at a topic on it

falcomainer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
ok so we gotta wait til he finishes this, or do we do it ourselves
wait till he finishes it, its not totally needed really, but for one click people it is* lol, this is more for people with chips not loaders.
nahh youre right i dunno why im making such a big fuss over it, but if when its let me know

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Any updates/progress on this? Auto booting Gecko is what brought me here in the first place
Not yet, Awaiting the next release from Nuke which hopefully fixes the new games with new IOS's wghich can extract & use them if needed, whilst bypassing errors, etc

Just be patient my man, for now it just 1 extra click....

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ohmy.gif
1 more click
biggrin.gif
been using an autoboot gamma channel to reduce clicking but would prefer Gecko i suppose since its took me coming up to two weeks to get a banner into either one with no success ill continue trying to pass the time lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgwfObY-WDQ