Hacking Autboot with hooks

bluebird12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, Yes I have used the search function.

I have found all sorts of gamma launcher .dols that either autoboot, force ntsc, force pal, etc. But I have not been able to find one that autoboots with hooks. Does anyone have one? Has this been made? I want to be able to load gamma launcher and then have the wii reboot so I can play from the Disc Channel. ( Yes, I have heard of cIOSCORP and various other methods to load directly from disc channel, but I would rather use the Gamma launcher.

bluebird12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm.... Is my definition for autoboot wrong? I thought autoboot simply meant: once you press start the gamma launcher automatically boots the game (you don't have to go through the menus in order to do so). Isn't this definition correct? Because I am searching for a gamma .dol that basically reboots with hooks once you press the start menu.

And thank you very much for your help.

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thats what that does. you just press b as after hitting start for hooks. don't press b for without close as i can get ya. if you want it your way, then make it yourself, plenty of info to do so. not tryin to be a smart ass or anything, just thats the closest one ive seen to what you want, someone else may come along with a link though. but if you get impatient waiting make one
wink.gif

bluebird12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, I did not know that. By creating my own you mean editing the source and recompiling into dol?

Thanks a lot, gonna go install the .dol

bluebird12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although the above mentioned link reboots with hooks automatically, is there any way to turn off ocarina cheat ( It reboots with hooks + Ocarina). How would i edit the dol to do so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr