Hacking Audio problems with Star Fox Zero (Japanese version)

divikko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey guys!

I'm a complete noob when it comes to this forum and the hacking world, so I need a bit of help from you to fix the audio of the Japanese version of Star Fox Zero, downloaded from the Wii U USB helper and installed through WUP installer to an USB.

The phrases from the characters come out chopped. I've read you could fix this problem by deleting the unused language folders, but in the Japanese version of this game it only appears the Japanese one.

I wonder if you could please help me fixing this issue explaining the steps I should follow in the most simple way you can for noobs. I own the original game but it doesn't have the Japanese dub, and I would really love to play it this language.

Thanks a lot!

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
The whole "deleting languages folder" thing was for the use with Loadiine. The USB version should be identical to the original. The only thing I can think off is that your USB device might be too slow. To test this, move the game to Wii U HDD from the external one you are using, then try the game. See if the issue still exists. If it does, then sorry I have no clue

divikko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The whole "deleting languages folder" thing was for the use with Loadiine. The USB version should be identical to the original. The only thing I can think off is that your USB device might be too slow. To test this, move the game to Wii U HDD from the external one you are using, then try the game. See if the issue still exists. If it does, then sorry I have no clue

I had no luck at all. I tried to install the updates too just in case, but it changes anything.

Thanks for trying to help me anyway. I appreciate it a lot.

Reactions: Madridi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air.