Apple Audio jack replacement(without replacing it)

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to ask what anyone thought of a new "device" i've been working on and I eventually hope to sell some. It connects it the chrging/syncing port on the ipod/iphone and acts as a audio jack so instead of replacing the jack you can just use this :) what do you think? I have a prototype for myself already because.......my audio jack is broken

Edit: If anyone needs one I can make them now for you , The thing holding me back before was I couldn't find a good supplier of audio jacks. Anyway If you want one the price is $25 Shipped (USA)

Pics:
img0435p.jpg

img0441hn.jpg

that black thing is the audio jack (p.s sorry about the bad quality )

img0434jx.jpg

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
wait... ok I think I understand what your saying the first line is REALLY confusing to read, mind showing some pics or a video so we can see it in action

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... it's like the hundreds of "charging/audio" speaker sets/docks for the iPod and iPhone currently on the market today?

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... it's like the hundreds of "charging/audio" speaker sets/docks for the iPod and iPhone currently on the market today?
no instead of speakers it gives you an audio jack
wait... ok I think I understand what your saying the first line is REALLY confusing to read, mind showing some pics or a video so we can see it in action
yeah sorry i was tired , didn't feel like thinking , but i'll try to get some pictures soon

Tom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a broken audio jack, but I know how it can happen and how this can be so very useful. I wish you luck!

Are those volume control buttons working?
The volume buttons on the setup i made work but the volume on the ipod doesn't work , apparently thats how it is on all speakers like that ,

also thanks raulpica for adding the spoiler

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?