Morgawr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Elite Forces: Unit 77 has just been dumped and I downloaded it. I was surprised it's just 16mb, it's small! I have yet to play it because when I started up the game on my R4 (Yes, I know the R4 sucks and blah blah blah, but I've got it and whining is useless now ^^ ) and the game starts fine, until the first screen of presentation (the "credits" with all the companies that worked on it etc etc etc) where it freezes. I don't know if this is due to my R4 that's starting to be outdated (honestly it has never crashed before for other games... :3) or if it's an early bad dump... However yeah, to fix this problem just mash start button until you auto-skip the sequence before it freezes. The game seems to be working now, hopefully there will be no more freezes >.

killakev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try downloading it again,The file was 7mb if i remember correctly so im guessing you have the bad dump file,Just download it again,Game is pretty fun.

davislim

Trophies
Website
davis91lim.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
Senegal
u obviously gotten a bad dump...i had R4 too n it worked perfectly fine...14mb+ after trimmed

n R4 doesn't sucks...it can support almost all rom that had been released till nw which is good enough
it only sucks becoz of not updating firmware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr