Hacking ATTN: Anti-hackers

zanfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the x360 has been made to run pirated games...so has the ps3...so why dont they have tons of shovelware? oh wait...shovelware isnt about hacking, its about nintendo and their casual crowd who sucks up any crap they shove at them...like "just dance"...a mediocre at best "dance game" that got huge for god knows what reason.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think hacking a console improves its popularity and increases the target audience for any developer. Not all hackers are pirates and most pirates still buy games.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark Langin said:
I am one of those who is saying things about the shovelware. BUT I already knew about Ubisoft. I don't want that more companies are going to spam the hell out of this console with their crap games. Thats why I am against 3DS hacking! ;D

I care about Nintendo and their consoles. Remember Mr. Mayamoto is pretty old right now(I believe so no offense I really love his work) but this can/may be his last console then he may go off from Nintendo and go and do his things he want. So why screw this one up?

Go and screw the Playstation Vita, I would love to see that that one is hacked within 3 days. I completely sound like a desperate Nintendo-Fanboy. XD

But people only want to hack this because of piracy. Even I understand that since I am a pirate! -.-;; Of course there are a few exceptions. Hell if it is hacked I MAY CONSIDER to hack it eventually.

He(Mr. Miyamoto) is born in 1952. 2011-1952=59! http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shigeru_Miyamoto
59 in Japan is like 25 anywhere else, he'll be with us for a while.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I don't get why people think there won't be shovelware because the 3DS isn't hacked.
You don't want shovelware? Don't buy them.

It's as simple as that.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
boombox said:
+1 on that...to some extent and won't add much extra as the facts have been said.

If a quality game comes out (like Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong) then people are more likely to buy it, it's worth the money, they're Nintendo's own brand and they've lasted years. They've been experimented with and improved, but still kept their original magic. There are still going to be a lot of people who will buy these types of games (the ones that are worth it) even pirates.
No, it isn't a fact because if want to go by people doing lame and the half-way (
tongue.gif
) stuff then blame 3rd party themselves.
I hear/read about what devs are doing on other consoles and PCs.

I'm sorry Vamp, but I have no idea what that sentence meant. Your sentences always seem like they're typed by someone who's native language isn't English?
But your flag says you're American..so if English IS your native language then you're doing an awful job of it.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boombox said:
I'm sorry Vamp, but I have no idea what that sentence meant. Your sentences always seem like they're typed by someone who's native language isn't English?
But your flag says you're American..so if English IS your native language then you're doing an awful job of it.

Stop, right now. I do not want this thread derailed into a grammar contest again. Either go back to talking about hacking/anti-hacking, or get out of this thread. You can send KingVamp a PM if you think their grammar is so bad.

Immortal_no1

Trophies
XP
Country
Xuphor said:
boombox said:

Stop, right now. I do not want this thread derailed into a grammar contest again. Either go back to talking about hacking/anti-hacking, or get out of this thread. You can send KingVamp a PM if you think their grammar is so bad.

Agreed.

Need i remind people of the sticky at the top of all threads about respect:
http://gbatemp.net/t299756-a-reminder-about-respect

A forum is a great place to experiment giving and taking ideas/viewpoints, but nothing is gained by slating someone for their grammar.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Immortal_no1 said:
Xuphor said:
boombox said:

Agreed.

Need i remind people of the sticky at the top of all threads about respect:
http://gbatemp.net/t299756-a-reminder-about-respect

A forum is a great place to experiment giving and taking ideas/viewpoints, but nothing is gained by slating someone for their grammar.

All I'm saying is if you're going to make a point, at least make it understandable. I realise that my point has taken it off track, and may seem arrogant, sorry. But what is the point in replying if it doesn't make sense? Just don't bother at all, this guy's trolled me before with nonsense.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
STOP THE GRAMMAR TALK, ALL OF IT.
If you people want to talk grammar so much, make your own thread for it somewhere else.

Do NOT
agree or disagree with this, just STOP
, and get back to the thread's real topic on hacking/anti-hacking.

angelzbl0od

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pirate games and I do so to demo them. If its good I buy it. I would like to think that most pirates are almost the same as me. This being said I also have a rather large video game collection (that contains some shovelware but only the really hilarious ones).

Nintendo=Little Kids and Casual Gamers=Shovelware

I own the 3ds, its awesome I use my flashcart to play retro games (that I most likely own on the origional system anyway).

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
DiscostewSM said:
Not everyone here has English as their primary language, and not everyone is majoring in English.

I'm not majoring in English either, nor was I specifically pointing out the grammar..I just couldn't understand what he said and that's what I was pointing out. Do you understand it?

Sure it was a little bitchy looking at it now..but it's not the same stretch as Urza's post - totalnoob617's post at least made sense when you read it. I don't care about comma's and semi-colons in sentences when I read it. I just want to be able to decipher it, and I was asking him what it meant...whilst also being slightly offensive. Put some effort into it.

But lets move on.

QUOTE(angelzbl0od @ Sep 3 2011, 11:31 PM) I pirate games and I do so to demo them. If its good I buy it. I would like to think that most pirates are almost the same as me. This being said I also have a rather large video game collection (that contains some shovelware but only the really hilarious ones).

This is why Nintendo should introduce these demo's they're speaking of. Once you've tried a game (at least for 5/10mins) you'll know if you'll like it enough to buy it. This is also why programmes such as Steam (PC) are so popular as a lot of the games available have a lengthy demo that helps you decide if you want to part with your money. If Nintendo did that, they would sell a lot more. I think it's a fair method for the public. I dislike their restricted Review section on the 3DS where people can't actually write one..you just have to go with 1-5 star and whether it's good for male/female or casual/gamer - rubbish.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"I care about Nintendo and their consoles. Remember Mr. Mayamoto is pretty old right now(I believe so no offense I really love his work) but this can/may be his last console then he may go off from Nintendo and go and do his things he want. So why screw this one up"

wow i cant believe you think that he is "old" ,i dont think so , and i dont think he will be retiring anytime soon ,and i think he looks great for his age ,and the japanese professional people like this dont retire untill they are REALLY old ,and i think this is what he wants , i think his work is is life ,he doesnt seem like he will retire for another 20 years ,as long as he is in good health

"59 in Japan is like 25 anywhere else, he'll be with us for a while. "

exactly ,

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Rydian said:
This is ubisoft we're talking about.
They're fucking retarded anyways.
Eee your ava was banging to the beat on my current song lol..... (only reason I quoted sorry!)
Hacking the 3DS?? Hell why not... personally I'm not too happy with the SNES emu on my DSTWO, nor the one on my PSP (wot no mode7?!), and the one on my mobile, whilst great compatibility... well it's touch screen controls - instapants!! Maybe the 3DS has what it takes for a decent handheld snes emu....
As for 'backup' 3DS games.. well Nintendo should be happy for visualboy advance when it comes to swiping my money because frankly I'd have left Advance Wars, Wario Ware, Golden Sun and probably several more on the store shelf if I hadn't enjoyed the roms of them all... however, unlike an earlier post further up, I'd say I'm more in the minority with this, and with flash cards allowing play on the system they were intended for, it's all a bit naughty (and yes I've been guilty myself with my DSTWO...)
Double edged sword really! Fact is though, aside from Ocarina of Time my 3DS is gathering dust, and probably will do until Mario arrives in November...

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boombox said:
All I'm saying is if you're going to make a point, at least make it understandable. I realise that my point has taken it off track, and may seem arrogant, sorry. But what is the point in replying if it doesn't make sense? Just don't bother at all, this guy's trolled me before with nonsense.
What? I have never troll anyone. Plus my grammer isn't that bad either.

Anyway, basically this

QUOTE(ShadowSoldier @ Sep 3 2011, 11:26 AM) That's not nintendo's fault lol. Blame on the developers for not wanting to release a good game on their console. There's no excuse for them to not make new IP's, or make games that are good for the console, even if it doesn't have the guts as the competitors.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: @SylverReZ Syl my beloved :bow: gm