Atmosphere Yellow Screen

borninacid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Afternoon yall, so long story short i have the latest version of Hekate & Nyx, but when i try loading into Atmosphere my screen just turns yellow & that's it,
any idea why that can be ? :0

New Issue -- Gives me a Error now " fss0:atmosphere/fusee-seconddary.bin wrong ini cfg or missing/corrupt files/

Last edited by borninacid,

borninacid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
read the release pages and the readme ones, you MUST to update your Hekate_ipl.ini and remove the reference to fusee-secondary.bin and reeplace to package3
i tried reading on Atmosphere github but i cant find it, do i just delete a line in the Hekate_ipl.ini file on notepad or ? i still cant figure out why it gives me the error.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
on the release page of Hekate (https://github.com/CTCaer/Hekate/releases):

1636439203705.png

I hope that help you

• Angry
Reactions: GBATmpEhUmaBOSTAAAA

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i tried reading on Atmosphere github but i cant find it, do i just delete a line in the Hekate_ipl.ini file on notepad or ? i still cant figure out why it gives me the error.

Okay, on your microSD card, in the bootloader folder, there is a file called `Hekate_ipl.ini`
Open this with your favorite text editor, notepad, sublime, notepad++ etc etc
Look for a line that says fusee-secondary.bin, replace this with package3.
Repeat for any further enteries

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Afternoon yall, so long story short i have the latest version of Hekate & Nyx, but when i try loading into Atmosphere my screen just turns yellow & that's it,

New Issue -- Gives me a Error now " fss0:atmosphere/fusee-seconddary.bin wrong ini cfg or missing/corrupt files/
Replace fusee-secondary.bin in your hekate_ip.ini file with package3

• Angry
Reactions: GBATmpEhUmaBOSTAAAA

GBATmpEhUmaBOSTAAAA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
BRUH EVEN IF I REPLACE FUSEE-SECONDARY TO PACKAGE3 OR UPDATE BOTH HEKATE & ATMOSPHERE THIS YELLOW SCREEN STILL PERSISTS. I HEAR THIS USELESS SUGGESTION EVERYWHERE. Idk what else yall are going to victim blame me

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

RTFM, and/or stop using “packs”.

Specifically, open up your hekate_ipl.ini and study it. Then leave it open, while you actually READ THE RELEASE NOTES before you click the download link for the latest hekate.

Jehmyson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm reading the posts here to try to solve my problem which is the same as the title. I checked my 'Hekate_ipl.ini' file but everything is as suggested. I don't know what to do, when I run Atmosphere, I get the yellow screen and just forcing the shutdown to get out of there.
Post automatically merged:

I updated Atmosphere to the latest version, at least it doesn't give the yellow screen anymore. It's a good sign (or not)

Attachments

• Exemple.png
    Exemple.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 20230430_183115.jpg
    20230430_183115.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 39
Last edited by Jehmyson,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all