Lunalik

A Person That Exists
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING HERE.

This is for use with the latest version of @tomGER's sdfiles (found here), and @CTCaer's hekate (found here). This currently only works on 2.0.0 - 5.1.0, with the exception of 3.0.2. and assumes you have a method of entering RCM mode, and sending payloads. I can almost guarantee that you will get banned if you install anything with this. Please don't PM me for the file, read the full post, it is on my Facebook.

Since the last time I posted atmosphere sig patches (found here), they have been updated to additionally work with 2.0.0 - 3.0.1 (sorry 3.0.2 users). With these closed source ReiNX sig patches having no easy way of obtaining (since they aren't even built into ReiNX anymore, but will be re-added later), I have ripped them from Darth Meteos's file stash for ReiNX, so you can use them on atmosphere. This stash is incredibly hard to find without going onto sketchy piracy forums and sites, so this should hopefully make things easier for everyone.

Use:

1. Simply extract the zip file, and enter either the 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, or 5.x folder dependent on your switch's firmware

2. Copy the atmosphere folder to the root of your switch's sd card

3. Profit

After this point, you can install NSPs straight to your home menu using either devMenu (check my guide here), or rommenu. I can confirm that this works on both 4.x and 5.x, but would appreciate if people could try 2.x/3.x and record their results in the comments (it should work). If hb-menu doesn't work on 5.x, follow this comment's instructions. I can't direct link the file, but if you still want it, search for me on Facebook (my name is Lunalik Person), and check my post at you own discretion. Enjoy :)

All credit goes to @Reisyukaku, the Reiswitched Team, Ketzakwatl, Calypso, and br4z0rf! Also, thanks to @re.lax, and @fixingmytoys for testing!

Last edited by Lunalik,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you should have just done is update your tutorial to reflect new support for 2.X and 3.X and the files that you tell people to download without making a new thread. This might cause some confusion especially since you have another thread that originally had the files but now is empty.

Reactions: Crusatyr

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you like to be credited lol. I'll remove this comment if not.
While you're crediting people and making tutorials, please remember that my releases aren't made solely by the ReiSwitched team, and the ones that are aren't solely made by Rei. People like Ketzakwatl, Calypso and br4z0rf worked really hard on the 2.x and 3.x patches, for example, a fact you would be aware of if you had read the ReadMe file included in those Stash releases. You also appear to be using outdated files, because the Tinfoil in the 1.x releases had an issue where attempting to install dlc led to a brick, which is why we don't support it anymore.

I would prefer that you don't refer to our discord as a 'sketchy piracy forums and sites'. I understand that you are trying to make your own release, but using only our files as the overwhelming basis is irresponsible and frankly offensive. I'm not going to tell you to take down your post, but you can't be doing shit like this. I have been working very, very hard over the last week on this stuff, which is small potatoes compared to the months of work done by people in the ReiSwitched team that you haven't even mentioned, and you simply repurposing our files for a release isn't any good.

Lunalik

A Person That Exists
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
While you're crediting people and making tutorials, please remember that my releases aren't made solely by the ReiSwitched team, and the ones that are aren't solely made by Rei. People like Ketzakwatl, Calypso and br4z0rf worked really hard on the 2.x and 3.x patches, for example, a fact you would be aware of if you had read the ReadMe file included in those Stash releases. You also appear to be using outdated files, because the Tinfoil in the 1.x releases had an issue where attempting to install dlc led to a brick, which is why we don't support it anymore.

I would prefer that you don't refer to our discord as a 'sketchy piracy forums and sites'. I understand that you are trying to make your own release, but using only our files as the overwhelming basis is irresponsible and frankly offensive. I'm not going to tell you to take down your post, but you can't be doing shit like this. I have been working very, very hard over the last week on this stuff, which is small potatoes compared to the months of work done by people in the ReiSwitched team that you haven't even mentioned, and you simply repurposing our files for a release isn't any good.
I'll just write reiswitched team then. I'll add the readme too. The sig patches got removed from the server, I am not referring to it. Some people prefer atmosphere, I don't have anything any against ReiNX lol, and I appreciate everything you guys have done. I have also removed the link shortener. Anything else? I have no problem in changing this if needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i dont know why tv manufactures put the hdmi ports in dumb locations so the cables have to stick out, and then down, putting strain on the ports. Instead of having the ports along the bottom edge of the tv facing downwards.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    windows me was mostly on laptops if i remembered correctly
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I hate that too where you have to use an HDMI extension for an Amazon Fire Stick.
    +1
    I had a desktop with ME on it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, And also cheap-ass desktop PCs like eMachines.
    Worst MS OS in history. Period.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My entertainment centers blocking all my io gotta fix that eventually
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I had used win 98 SE till XP arrived
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah I can still go for totinos