Atmosphere Wireguard module?

Paffo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,

Is there any Wireguard module for a CFW Switch?

My original idea was to share the VPN on my phone via hotspot, but turns out Android purposedly doesn't share VPN connections to hotspot clients.

Modules like lan play and similar make me believe that a Wireguard module is possible, but i'd have absolutely no idea where to start, do you know if anyone attempted it yet?

Thanks

MightySashiman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello,

Is there any Wireguard module for a CFW Switch?

My original idea was to share the VPN on my phone via hotspot, but turns out Android purposedly doesn't share VPN connections to hotspot clients.

Modules like lan play and similar make me believe that a Wireguard module is possible, but i'd have absolutely no idea where to start, do you know if anyone attempted it yet?

Thanks
FYI, my op6t running LOS20 definitively is able to share a VPN connection to hotspot clients
Post automatically merged:

also, wireguard would imply CPU load. And as we all know, the switch is already pretty limited...

Paffo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
FYI, my op6t running LOS20 definitively is able to share a VPN connection to hotspot clients
Post automatically merged:

also, wireguard would imply CPU load. And as we all know, the switch is already pretty limited...
Yeah but that's the point, custom rom or at least magisk is required to share vpn on android, with very few exceptions of official OS supporting that feature.

Regarding the CPU load, it really depends on the use case i'd say.

MightySashiman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Yeah but that's the point, custom rom or at least magisk is required to share vpn on android, with very few exceptions of official OS supporting that feature.

Regarding the CPU load, it really depends on the use case i'd say.
What are waiting for then? Get a custom ROM!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto