Hacking Atmosphere or SX?

Lunalik

A Person That Exists
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am on 4.1.0, and have absolutely no idea which cfw to get. I could settle for a SX Pro right now, or wait for atmosphere with no idea of how good it’ll be... Should I wait to save the potential money?

Masacci0

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if you order sx now you'll probably wait enough that someone will find a decent way to load backups for free.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
It's your decision and we can't say for now which one is "better" or which different features they will have. In addition both will develop after they were released.

Reactions: dgr1592

13_Switch_Hacker_37

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro why don't you just make more money

While long term money making strategies work well (moving to rich countries like balitmore or studying at prestigious universities like DeVry) they take a lot of time and money up front.

Instead, I would recommend prostituting yourself. Go for the high margin low volume business. At $150+ an hour you can easily cover the cost of the SX Pro as well as a couple other Nintendo Switches for when/if you get banned.

Hope that helps!

Jack Daniels

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
depends, wanna pay for no extra's at all except for the USB device you probably only use once?
since options it offers seems darn close to be the excact same, except the payed version is with DRM.
maybe there's better support... i mean might be that there'll be easier procedure to use the CFW for about 50 bucks...
i'd just wait and see...
you're in the safe zone for fw, but i doubt it'll take long for more fw's are working also on free CFW.
current backuploader is far from perfect though, might be that paid one has higher game compatibility.
it's about 50/50 now

Lunalik

A Person That Exists
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bro why don't you just make more money

While long term money making strategies work well (moving to rich countries like balitmore or studying at prestigious universities like DeVry) they take a lot of time and money up front.

Instead, I would recommend prostituting yourself. Go for the high margin low volume business. At $150+ an hour you can easily cover the cost of the SX Pro as well as a couple other Nintendo Switches for when/if you get banned.

Hope that helps!
I could easily buy it lol. I just don’t want to waste money on something, if a better free version comes out immediately.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

19th or 20th (I think/guess)
I might just wait until then, when people give feedback, to make my decision.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Btw, is the layeredfs beta thing any good?

Masacci0

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ha. Did they say when they would update it?

No, but i guess next week they'll activate both sx pro and sx os.

Anyway, even if you wait for a free solution, remember you need to know how to tweak with payload injection, with a dongle a phone or a pc, and having a jig. Unless they find another way to do it.

aikon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am on 4.1.0, and have absolutely no idea which cfw to get. I could settle for a SX Pro right now, or wait for atmosphere with no idea of how good it’ll be... Should I wait to save the potential money?
I choose Sx Pro... The kit will come with Jig, usb-c, dongle and payloader! So i consider it a fair price.

bajul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I did not buy SX PRO for waiting too long, but at home I already have my own jig and easy to use if buying SX OS alone for a while is enough to play backups?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo