Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I don't understand yet how atm actually works.
Kips files are already supported? And there are some modules to add? Such as the ftp modules that I used about one or two years ago?

There is toolbox for like deepsea and kosmos build, kosmos no longer exist, if that is what you are looking for. As for ini files, you just have to edit them, if you meant editing the line in an ini files, you can look to see if there are any text editor out there on homebrew format.

intellettuanale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There is toolbox for like deepsea and kosmos build, kosmos no longer exist, if that is what you are looking for.
yeah! That's what I'm looking for! What's its name?
As for ini files, you just have to edit them, if you meant editing the line in an ini files, you can look to see if there are any text editor out there on homebrew format.
I prefer to avoid to reboot. Some change on the fly like tesla.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So I don't understand yet how atm actually works.
Kips files are already supported? And there are some modules to add? Such as the ftp modules that I used about one or two years ago?
Always is better to read the release page of atmosphére and understand what mean each line of config files, because no all the users have the same necessities so, give a try to read the well explained documentation available: https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere

dragnipur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for the first time since i hacked this thing in 2018, i accidentally upgraded my firmware lmaoooo. gotta play the waiting game now smh

Reactions: MUDD_BR

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even banned console can receive online system updates

Besides that, there are ppl that goes online without being banned even though they have had cfw running on the console

I go online in a clean EmuNAND in atmosphere all the time. No sig patches. Nothing but legit games. Stealing things is what really gets you banned. Some cheats to. Just running Atmosphere is not a ban issue. You can go online in EmuNAND.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i am so dumb. i let my switch charge.....ams 1.0 everything working but, my little brother wanted to play a game and updated it to 13.0.0 because he was prompted.....i just told him yesterday dont update it...his answer: but i wanted to play..DAMN

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Atmosphère doesn't work atm on the latest firmware. So, it doesn't matter how you download it. You have to wait until it's updated.
Oo, I´m on FW 12.0.2 yet, but my atmos is on .0.20.1. Some homebrew stopped working so instead of update them I´ll update Atmos. Will try it ritgh now, wish me luck!

Reactions: HollowGrams

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: