Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
can any1 point to a fw 11.0.0 link? thx

What's the rush to update dude, wait until the CFW + Sig patches are released and once it's been tested (with any plugins/addons you use), and doesn't contain any issues. Also if you use SXOS - that should also be updated soon, but nothing is released yet, so just wait.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
appreciate your feedback, but I'm still looking for the FW, if you can help me with that, fine. If I want your opinion on something else I'll make sure to ask you
Wait until Atmos is released then update your switch Sysnand, (keep rcm mode enabled) then you can dump it using the firmware dumper tool - that's how it's done, then downgrade again. (make sure to remove your gamecard first).

Reactions: righi and peteruk

Hernie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait until Atmos is released then update your switch Sysnand, (keep rcm mode enabled) then you can dump it using the firmware dumper tool - that's how it's done, then downgrade again. (make sure to remove your gamecard first).
Just curious, in your scenario, why would you downgrade?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"Note: The 0.16.0 pre-release builds were updated on 2020/12/03 at 1 PM PST to fix a bug that caused emummc bootup to be very slow, and to implement the full 11.0.0 changes for erpt. The updated zip has a build hash of "-7336dc2"."

Reactions: peteruk

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
theres an issues lots of ppl reported starting a game after you close homebrew crashes the console on black screen and hard reboot is needed dosnt matter if you are on EmuNAND or SysNAND dosnt matter if you boot fusee-primary or fusee-secondary i tested this on two Switch consoles with 3 different sd cards same result
Atmosphere 0.16.0 P2 ofw 11.0.0

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
theres an issues lots of ppl reported starting a game after you close homebrew crashes the console on black screen and hard reboot is needed dosnt matter if you are on EmuNAND or SysNAND dosnt matter if you boot fusee-primary or fusee-secondary i tested this on two Switch consoles with 3 different sd cards same result
Atmosphere 0.16.0 P2 ofw 11.0.0
Yup same issue, I start any app and then try to start a game and my console freezes. Also on atmosphere 0.16.0 P2 and latest FW on Emunand.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Yup same issue, I start any app and then try to start a game and my console freezes. Also on atmosphere 0.16.0 P2 and latest FW on Emunand.

EDIT:

The reason for the black screen are the Installers Homebrews they need to be recompiled with the New libnx and fixed the usb install feature all other homebews dont cause black screens just installers like Tinfoil, Goldleaf, Awoo, Tinleaf and so on ppl on 11.0.0 need to wait for them to be updated so they can use them and
be able to start a game after that without black screen freeze

Last edited by LyuboA,

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
EDIT:

The reason for the black screen are the Installers Homebrews they need to be recompiled with the New libnx and fixed the usb install feature all other homebews dont cause black screens just installers like Tinfoil, Goldleaf, Awoo, Tinleaf and so on ppl on 11.0.0 need to wait for them to be updated so they can use them and
be able to start a game after that without black screen freeze
Not only for apps, I boot a game after coldboot and then close it, after that I try to open another game and get a black screen, Happens 100% of the time.

Reactions: HollowGrams

Ormis10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just updated to Atmosphere 16 (and firmware 11) and now it’s telling me my game cards are faulty? Anyway to fix this or has the update somehow knackered the card reader?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just updated to Atmosphere 16 (and firmware 11) and now it’s telling me my game cards are faulty? Anyway to fix this or has the update somehow knackered the card reader?

Firmware 11 has a cartridge slot lotus firmware update, you shouldn't encounter it unless you try to boot on a lower firmware emunand.

Reactions: Ormis10

Ormis10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ETA I should read, I see this has already been covered!

Well that’s concerning, now anytime I start any software it just goes to a black screen. It lets me back to the home screen once, but next time I try to start any software it freezes up black and I have to force power off.

Last edited by Ormis10,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea