Spain
Last edited by josete2k,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Does anybody has experimented problem launching Homebrew Menu holding R while launching a title? for me has happening some times now, you launch the Homebrew Menu on application mode and all right, then you go to a game and back to HOS and try to load the Homebrew Menu holding R but no avail. Then I try to load the album applet by pressing R but goes directly to Homebrew Menu (on applet mode), the R button works fine because I can launch Tesla (I have the R+L+ZR+ZL combo setup) and on device testing the R key is shown pressed.

The only way to launch Homebrew Menu is to reboot the console or using a Forwarder.

Is no big deal but an hassle.
Post automatically merged:

How it works?

It reads your hekate ini files?

Yes sir, the homebrew read Hekate_ipl.ini file, and have some other configs, also can reall all your SD:/bootloader/payloads files and listed to be booted into.

Reactions: josete2k

CapitolLimited

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by CapitolLimited,

Squalyian

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hello,

I have a problem ecountered recently,

If i play a game While i try to open gallery ( hb menu ) the screen turns black and nothing happened after that , i have turn off my System and hold POWER button for 10 second to comppetly turn off and after that inject paybload everytime

Are there any solution to turn on HB menu :/ Gallery while playing any games?

PHiLiPZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Thanks for the reply but that doesn’t explain the very long pre-release phase. If there are no bugs why not properly release it? Without version bump.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
That's Why is a prerelease: (From the github repo)

Please note: Atmosphère 1.5.4 is currently in pre-release, and issues may be found that need to be fixed before full release.​
  • If any bugs are reported while Atmosphère is in pre-release, they will be fixed and the build will be updated.
  • 1.5.4 will transition to release after a short amount of time has passed without pressing bug reports.
  • In particular, Atmosphère 1.5.4 contains an experimental new feature to support layeredfs/romfs mods for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, which may have bugs I did not discover during my own testing.

SciresM found a very odd and weird behavior on TOTK and for the sake of the fans he release a quick workaround, with the clarity what it can have bugs, so far no major bugs has been found.

The great SciresM is working on features and corrections which when done will be published on a full featured release.

As far not even a small "transparent" release has been needed, the workaround is working well. The only commit on the repo is about a changing a fixed number for a variable data. Nothing big.

Reactions: Kaeseboot

PHiLiPZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
I understand all of that. And exactly due to lack of new bugs and commits and the information “1.5.4 will transition to release after a short(!!!) amount of time has passed without pressing bug reports” I’m surprised it wasn’t released yet.

Reactions: petspeed

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
ok, for summary is still pre-release because has not been need of a new release, the new release will come when will be necessary, for now you can think about the "pre-release" as a full release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...