Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

PHiLiPZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Happy June 15th! Congrats @SciresM on the huge milestone :yayswitch:

Happy June 15th the number one!! (Pre):rofl2:

It’s been a week since the last release (aka June 15th). Writing such posts makes it seem, as if there was a new release, which is confusing. It’s like saying “happy Birthday” to someone two months after the birthday. Keep your “happy June 15th” posts for the day of the next release please.

Last edited by PHiLiPZ,

Starhatred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
It’s been a week since the last release (aka June 15th). Writing such posts makes it seem, as if there was a new release, which is confusing. It’s like saying “happy Birthday” to someone two months after the birthday. Keep your “happy June 15th” posts for the day of the next release please.
I think they are referring to the (pre-released) Atmosphere 1.0.0 update that was just posted 1 hour ago. You can see on SciresM's twitter and github for more details.

Last edited by Starhatred,

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
how do I boot stock from hekate without fusee-secondary?

i would suspect the provided bin works for both starting scenarios (direct or via hekate)
but i will/can not try in the near future

*update*
ignore my previous text
read the release notes
fusee-secondary is now called package3

Last edited by mrgone,

Starhatred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I hope that in future updates, when all functions are stable, Atmosphere will have the option to delete unused files and folders of old updates, such as the sept folder this time. Because I'm a noob, so every time there is a big update, I don't know what files to delete, fearing that I will delete important files in the atmosphere and switch folders, so now my SD card looks a bit messy. Of course, if Atmosphere doesn't have this function, that's okay too.

Last edited by Starhatred,

Kallrkyle

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I hope that in future updates, when all functions are stable, Atmosphere will have the function to delete unused files and folders of old updates, such as the sept folder this time. Because I'm a noob, so every time there is a big update, I don't know what files to delete, fearing that I will delete important files in the atmosphere and switch folders, so now my SD card looks a bit messy. Of course, if Atmosphere doesn't have this function, that's okay too.
Or you could use a couple of min to read the release notes that comes with every release, then you would have noticed that sept was revoved since 0.20.0
Sept was replaced, and deleted from the repository.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can i add a custom bootscreen to ams 1.0 (sorry i just woke up ad may oversaw something)

• Custom splash screen BMP parsing is no longer supported (as it slows down boot for 99% of users).
    • To compensate for this, a script to insert a custom splash screen into a package3 binary has been added to the utilities folder of the atmosphere repository.
    • The release build should be equivalent to running the following command from the root of the atmosphere repository: python utilities/insert_splash_screen.py img/splash.png fusee/package3
This is what it says in the change log, looks like you need python.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's been a fun ride following the development for the last 3.5 years.

Maybe some celebration is in order for 1.0.0?

Pg6aJXk.jpg

Last edited by subcon959,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E