Country
Last edited by Desconocido90,

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry guys,i downloaded the latest version of Atmosphere and fusse.bin from here https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases ,but when i restart the Switch it gives me the error that the fusee.bin is wrong and not for this version and pressing power,i had to go back to 1.6.2 doing the same procedure and this works,the latest 1.7.0 however always gives the same error and i did it several times why?

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Sorry guys,i downloaded the latest version of Atmosphere and fusse.bin from here https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases ,but when i restart the Switch it gives me the error that the fusee.bin is wrong and not for this version and pressing power,i had to go back to 1.6.2 doing the same procedure and this works,the latest 1.7.0 however always gives the same error and i did it several times why?
Are you sure you're pushing the correct fusee.bin payload? Did you try with clean Atmosphere install?

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Are you sure you're pushing the correct fusee.bin payload? Did you try with clean Atmosphere install?
@Blythe93 of course,i downloaded the fusee.bin under the 1.7.0 pre-release from the link i put in the previous post,i unpacked everything and inserted fusee.bin in the atmosphere folder and when i restart from hekate 6.1.1 it gives me the error i wrote.
However,if i reinstall 1.6.2 with the same procedure,the Switch with Atmosphere starts without problems.

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
@Blythe93 of course,i downloaded the fusee.bin under the 1.7.0 pre-release from the link i put in the previous post,i unpacked everything and inserted fusee.bin in the atmosphere folder and when i restart from hekate 6.1.1 it gives me the error i wrote.
You've probably installed the latest Atmosphere correctly, it's just that you should put your fusee.bin onto device that's pushing those payloads, like Rekado (for Android), TegraRCM (for Windows) and other dongle-like devices (except for those Chinese knock-offs). If you've selected fusee.bin payload from Hekate, which I've admittedly never done, it should probably go into bootloader/payloads folder instead, like Lockpick_RCM and other payloads go. Maybe I'm wrong?

Still, you've mentioned that you're loading through Hekate, did you update your Hekate to the latest as well? You'll need the latest 6.1.1 version for the latest Atmosphere to work.

However,if i reinstall 1.6.2 with the same procedure,the Switch with Atmosphere starts without problems.
You're probably still pushing the old payload. What do you use to push your fusee.bin file? Here are the recommended methods.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You've probably installed the latest Atmosphere correctly, it's just that you should put your fusee.bin onto device that's pushing those payloads, like Rekado (for Android), TegraRCM (for Windows) and other dongle-like devices (except for those Chinese knock-offs). If you've selected fusee.bin payload from Hekate, which I've admittedly never done, it should probably go into bootloader/payloads folder instead, like Lockpick_RCM and other payloads go. Maybe I'm wrong?

Still, you've mentioned that you're loading through Hekate, did you update your Hekate to the latest as well? You'll need the latest 6.1.1 version for the latest Atmosphere to work.

You're probably still pushing the old payload. What do you use to push your fusee.bin file? Here are the recommended methods.
@Blythe93 ,i use Rekado since i got the Switch,and i already have the latest Hekate installed

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
@Blythe93 ,i use Rekado since i got the Switch,and i already have the latest Hekate installed
That's really strange, then. Are your sys-modules up-to-date? Can you take a picture of the error you're facing?
Since 1.6.2 worked for you, I don't see a reason for 1.7.0 not to work if you have just copied the newer files and updated fusee.bin payload on your Rekado. I've checked whether the built-in payloads are up-to-date when you check for updates and they really are.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1