Homebrew Question Atmosphere keeps crashing when running games

Hinaru77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I haven the current atmosphere installed. 10.5. I have a retail version of animal crossing. I finally got to install the game and play on two different switch however it keeps crash and forcing my switch to turn off and say things like “atmosphere is in fatal error. When I play with Pokemon sword with cartridge, it doesn’t seem to give much issue. Or sometimes when I am playing animal crossing it will close it when I local wireless play with my second switch or crash completely. Even saying my SD card has been removed. Anybody having these problems? Animal crossing was download from my cartridge but installed by tinfoil on NSp file. So card is 64 go. The card is set to fat32. I am new to this. Thank you in advance.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Based on the description of your problem, I would imagine there is a problem with the SD card or the SD card reader. Does the problem occur with a different SD card?

Hinaru77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Based on the description of your problem, I would imagine there is a problem with the SD card or the SD card reader. Does the problem occur with a different SD card?
I tried formatting the SD card and so far the same thing. In normal. MOde, with the cartridge, everything seems to run okay. It got so bad, that I brought a new as card and still the same thing happen. I also brought another animal crossing game, and it seems to work fine. So it might have been the save file of the NSp file itself? That was my first game I tried installing and I had trouble due to the fact that the ads card was FAT32 and the file was too big. Idk. I’m still very new to this, but I post an image of the error I was receiving while running ACNH. I’m got the same thing in my cartridge version of Pokemon shield but it seems to be working now.

Attachments

• 290E1264-3D06-4E9E-9D47-439EFA3493D5.jpeg
    290E1264-3D06-4E9E-9D47-439EFA3493D5.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 299

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over