Hacking Question Atmosphere constantly crashing after sysnand restore

waytoodeep03

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what happened. I wanted to play online OFW so I restored my sysnand back to stock that I had stored on my PC. Before I went back to stock I made a 1:1 copy of my entire sd card and put it on my pc. AFter this I created an EMUNand from the sysnand in the sx os bootscreen.

I was able to play online for a day but before that Nintendo required me to upgrade the FW to 11.1. My sysnand was 5.1. The very next day I was banned so I decided to go back to CFW.

I took that 1:1 copy from earlier and put it back on my SD card and also leaving the emunintendo folder and the other nintendo folder in place. All other apps I had previously are copied right back into place

1. When I boot into atmosphere everything looks normal but when I go to the system settings and start scrolling it crashes
2. I also go into the apps folder and try to open up avoo installer, dbi, incognito it crashes with this screen.

Only tinfoil, and ftp3.0 works fine

20210103-145634.jpg

What could be the problem here? Everything was copied over into its original place.

Ok after further investigation . I created my original EMUNand from the original Sysnand on 5.1 for sxos only.

I created another emummc (after I was banned from nintendo) for atmosphere which mirrors the banned version of my sysnand(OFW 11.1). This could be the reason the sx os emunand works but the atmosphere emunand crashes constantly.

Maybe nintendo hosed my sysnand somehow

If someone wants to FTP into my switch to take a look to help me out please let me know

Last edited by waytoodeep03,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F