Atmosphere 0.11.0 released, supports Switch firmware 10.0.0

A2F26F2A-AAE8-4581-A316-6B04D1CFDB1E.png

What comes after a Nintendo Switch firmware update, but before the billionth “stability” joke? The usual speedy Atmosphere release! Version 0.11.0 of the custom firmware is now available, adding in support for yesterday’s OFW 10.0.0. At the time of writing, this version of Atmosphere is in pre-release form, meaning bug reports are still being submitted and subsequently patched. Once 0.11.0 is considered stable enough, it’ll go from pre-release to a normal release. Below are the full patch notes, as well as the GitHub project page so you can get your Switch up to date and ready to rock.

• Support was added for 10.0.0.
    • Exosphere has been updated to reflect the new key import semantics in 10.0.0.
    • kernel_ldr now implements physical ASLR for the kernel's backing pages.
    • Loader, NCM, and PM have been updated to reflect the changes Nintendo made in 10.0.0.
    • Creport was updated to use the new pgl service to terminate processes instead of ns:dev.
  • A reimplementation of the erpt (error reports) system module was added.
    • In previous versions of Atmosphere, a majority of error reports were prevented via a combination of custom creport, fatal, and stubbed eclct.
    • However, error reports were still generated via some system actions.
      • Most notably, any time the error applet appeared, an error report was generated.
      • By default, atmosphere disabled the uploading of error reports, but going online in OFW after an error report occurred in Atmosphere could lead to undesirable telemetry.
    • Atmosphere's erptreimplementation allows the system to interact with existing error reports as expected.
    • However, all new error reports are instead saved to the sd card (/atmosphere/erpt_reports), and are not committed to the system savegame.
      • Users curious about what kind of telemetry is being prevented can view the reports as they're generated in there.
      • Reports are saved as msgpack (as this is what Nintendo uses).
    • Please note, not all telemetry is disabled. Play reports and System reports will continue to function unmodified.
    • With atmosphere's erptimplementation, homebrew can now use the native error applet to display errors without worrying about generating undesirable telemetry.
  • libstratosphere and libvapours received a number of improvements.
    • With thanks to @Adubbz for his work, the NCM namespace now has client code.
      • This lays the groundwork for first-class system update/downgrade homebrew support in the near future.
    • In particular, code implementing the os namespace is significantly more accurate.
    • In addition, Nintendo's allocators were implemented, allowing for identical memory efficiency versus Nintendo's implementations.
  • General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.
For information on the featureset supported by 0.11, please see the official release notes.

:arrow: Source

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good news indeed! Now how long until REINX catches up?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks for your quick reply. I forgot to update Hekate.

Now, I updated Hekate and now I have an error saying "Failed to apply 'nosigchk'!"

Know anything about this one?
I thought Hekate was a separate CFW though?

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Arcie and Goku1992A

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
After updating I only get Black Screen. Both EMMC and SysNAND(CFW). Stock Fw SysNAND work fine. Any help? I can still boot Hetake tho

motoconcho2

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Thanks for your quick reply. I forgot to update Hekate.

Now, I updated Hekate and now I have an error saying "Failed to apply 'nosigchk'!"

Know anything about this one?
Well I have the exact same problem i fixed by deleting the row "nosigchk" in the file hekate-ipl.ini and it work for me I'm using Emunand so I delete the line that uses CFW.
Now I'm waitin for the sigpatches

JunkyJoeDark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After updating I only get Black Screen. Both EMMC and SysNAND(CFW). Stock Fw SysNAND work fine. Any help? I can still boot Hetake tho
I had the same problem a sibling updated like an idiot you're going to have to completely reformat the sdcard and remove all its contents.

Heinrich90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Alternatively, you can probably downgrade back to 9.2.0 if you really need to wear the eyepatch.
So how can i do this? CFW is not booting, everytime the same message with error and when i try to start ChoiDujour from PC with Tegra nothing will happen on my switch. Is there another to downgrad?

Al3need44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
i update my sawitch to 10.0 and atmosphere to 11.1 al my games work fine ex Animal crossing which i download the game from Tinfoil
please can u help me out to lunch animal crossing i get this mesage when i lunch the game "the software was closed because an error occured"

zsw12abc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey just spent the last 2 hours dealing with this. Complete pain. Anyways the fix is as follows.
In atmosphere folder delete the kips folder. Then in bootloader folder delete the patches.ini file. If you would like my Hekate.ini file ill upload it here. It may need some tweaking for what bmp files to look for to give you icons in hekate cfw menu but otherwise it should be good. Any questions I am around.
Hey mate,
I tried with your solution, I still have the failed to apply 'nosigchk' issue.

Hey mates,
can anyone help me?
i faced the failed to apply 'nosigchk' and failed to launch HOS issue after I updated to NS10.0.0.
I have already update atmosphere to 0.11.1 and update Hekate with CTCAER MODE v5.1.4 and HYX V0.8.7
still have the same issue.
Please help me
Thanks

Atmosphère 0.11.1 has been released.
still have failed to apply 'nosigchk' issue after update to 0.11.1

zsw12abc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guys,
one more issue,
i deleted kip1patch=nosigchk which makes me skip that failed to apply 'nosigchk' error.
However, my Animal Crossing can not launch.
this is a digital game installed.
Can anyone help me to solve it?

Ace88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
do the sigpatches allready work? someone in this thread wrote, that Nintendo changed the procedure to check if a game can run. He said that new sigpatches wont be enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password