demoneyes10000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,
My Switch is already banned from online.
I recently went from SX OS to Atmos 0.18.1 CFW 11.0.1 using emmunc
My OFW is still 10.2.0

All was working fine and then I briefly connected to the net. After that every game had the update software option when starting any game which I avoided until I accidentally clicked it the other day.
Now I keep getting errors such pkg1 not found etc.
My SD card was FAT32 and I had a partition on it.
Do I need to start all over again?

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
You don't need to start all over. You just need to update Atmosphere to the latest version 0.19.1 so it can boot the updated firmware. After that update sigpatches and you should be good to go again.

demoneyes10000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You don't need to start all over. You just need to update Atmosphere to the latest version 0.19.1 so it can boot the updated firmware. After that update sigpatches and you should be good to go again.

Thankyou for the reply, appreciated! I will try that and let you guys know if that worked.

demoneyes10000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thankyou for the reply, appreciated! I will try that and let you guys know if that worked.
Update: I now have
Atmos 0.19.1
Hekate v5.5.5
CFW 12.0.0
and I kept getting these messages when launching into CFW 'nosigchk and then failed to launch hos' I tried various different sigpatches that I found on github and finally got the switch to boot up via [Payload] menu selecting Fusee secondary (it works now which is great). Just want to know why I can't launch via Hekate [Launch>CFW now, if I try it brings the atmos icon and then gets stuck in RCM mode. Again it is working now but I like to understand what is happening, especially for future reference. Any guidance is appreciated.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you're somehow finding the wrong place for patches? The correct place has 2 sets. One for Atmosphere (fusee primary), and 1 for hekate. Sounds like you haven't installed the updated hekate patches.

Reactions: demoneyes10000

demoneyes10000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you're somehow finding the wrong place for patches? The correct place has 2 sets. One for Atmosphere (fusee primary), and 1 for hekate. Sounds like you haven't installed the updated hekate patches.
I did notice there are 2 sets (got them from Github) but I thought I only use one of them in the Atmosphere folder.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did notice there are 2 sets (got them from Github) but I thought I only use one of them in the Atmosphere folder.
there is overlap between what's included in the patches, and I'm too lazy to compare every single file. Since I pretty much never launch fusee-primary directly, I always extract the atmosphere patches first, then I extract the hekate.zip, overwriting everything.

Reactions: demoneyes10000

demoneyes10000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I compared most of them :)
So currently I have the Fusee patches in the Atmosphere folder.
Do I need to put the Hekate patches in the Bootloader folder?
Or shall I just leave it now as it is working via the Fusee Payload.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I compared most of them :)
So currently I have the Fusee patches in the Atmosphere folder.
Do I need to put the Hekate patches in the Bootloader folder?
Or shall I just leave it now as it is working via the Fusee Payload.
you don't place them in any folder. The .zip files are already created with the proper folder structure. Just extract the .zip to the root of your card, and say yes/overwrite when you are asked. Yes, you want to get the hekate patches, and you really want to use the hekate payload. NYX is an invaluable tool. If for some reason, you want to run vanilla Atmosphere, you can load fusee-primary from within hekate/nyx. You just need the entry in hekate_ipl.ini, which iirc is one of the entries already in the sample...

Last edited by urherenow,

demoneyes10000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes but they both have the structure where the patches with same folder names appear under the atmosphere folder, it allows me to choose 1 or the other but not both.
Example: SD>Atmosphere>exefs_patches etc
it's the same for hekate and fusee. That is what I am seeing anyway.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes but they both have the structure where the patches with same folder names appear under the atmosphere folder, it allows me to choose 1 or the other but not both.
Example: SD>Atmosphere>exefs_patches etc
it's the same for hekate and fusee. That is what I am seeing anyway.
If you don't mind, you can just have both sets of patches on your SD card. That way, you never have to worry about which patches are right. The downside is that you will have to always update both sets.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...