Ubisoft >_>

Those guys crack me up.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, there are some places where the DS version is listed to come out in 2008. I haven't heard about the Wii version, however. I hope Valve will make Portal a full-length game in its own right, it'd be PERFECT for the Wii. Plus, no overt violence
smile.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Would Assassin's Creed even be playable on Wii, or even DS? I don't think either has to power to recreate the game's landscapes.

Chances are the DS version will mirror the Mobile Phone version, which got an extremely positive review from IGN (for a mobile phone game.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to that chick at that company on the team she said the game could be done on the Wii if they just redid a few things on the visual end taking it down from the HD level and lowering detail on other tibits to fit into that 480p limit.

At the same time the dumb bunny said because of that the game couldn't be 'realized' on the Wii despite it being able to be done. Yet, the so-called depth of this game can be realized on a DS. Contradictory to say the least, excuse more like it.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would Assassin's Creed even be playable on Wii, or even DS? I don't think either has to power to recreate the game's landscapes.

Chances are the DS version will mirror the Mobile Phone version, which got an extremely positive review from IGN (for a mobile phone game.
I dunno, though Ubisoft have ported some Gameloft mobile titles, they've mostly been in 3D with exception to Platinum Sudoku. Assassins Creed on the mobile is a good game but its clearly a JAVA game just like Gameloft versions of of Prince of Persia & Splinter Cell (2D ones). So most likely it'll be some quick cheap game made for the DS.

A lot of people are wondering why the DS gets a version and the Wii doesn't, well the DS is a lot cheaper to develop for plus some titles could be ported to mobile.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...