Assassin's Creed Syndicate Evie Frye walkthrough trailer released

image003.png

Ubisoft just released Assassin's Creed Syndicate Evie Frye walkthrough trailer. The video follows the same mission currently available for gamers to play at GamesCom 2015 in Cologne, Germany.
The walkthrough explores a “Black Box” mission at The Tower of London during which Evie Frye must infiltrate the iconic landmark and assassinate Lucy Thorne, one of the villainous Templars players will face in Assassin’s Creed Syndicate.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't mean much if it doesn't work.
Thank you!! . The last assassins creed I ever bought was black flag and it will remain the last assassins creed I will ever buy because of what they pulled with the last game. Shame on them.

Last edited by Pecrow,

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you!! . The last assassins creed I ever bought was black flag and it will remain the last assassins creed I will ever buy because of what they pulled with the last game. Shame on them.

But they fixed unity. I play it on my pc at a hearty 45-60 fps most of the time. That argument no longer applies, it may have had a.. 'stunted' release, but they fixed the problems. It's a great game.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But they fixed unity. I play it on my pc at a hearty 45-60 fps most of the time. That argument no longer applies, it may have had a.. 'stunted' release, but they fixed the problems. It's a great game.
Well sure, but no gaming company should need to use DLC/UPDATES to FIX the half backed game they released. They should test and release a full backed game.

D

Deleted User

looks pretty cool, but given the large variation in quality of previous releases its hard to tell if it really is that cool or not before the reviews come out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I don't forgive you