Asphalt 9 offline

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by Darkewhite5566, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Darkewhite5566
    OP

Darkewhite5566 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2019
    Netherlands Antilles
    Hey I was curious as why we haven’t heard anything about asphalt 9 offline status yet. As far as I know it is still unplayable in offline mode and I want to see why it hasn’t been cracked yet.

is there no demand for an offline mode

or

is it really hard to make a crack or patch it.

2. Stealphie

Stealphie GBAtemp Regular

Mar 27, 2019
    Brazil
    Rio Grande do Sul
    You can play the game offline, but only if you played enough of the story mode, google a save file for the Game and inject it, also, this is pretty unsafe, i only recommend to inject the save file is ur switch is already banned, like mine.

3. Darkewhite5566
    OP

Darkewhite5566 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2019
    Netherlands Antilles
    Afaik you cannot inject a save file into this game and make it work offline.

4. Stealphie

Stealphie GBAtemp Regular

Mar 27, 2019
    Brazil
    Rio Grande do Sul
    Oh, i did not know that, sorry then.

5. yitzhaka

yitzhaka Member

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2018
    Israel
    I hope that someone will hack this game one day...

6. dotmehdi

dotmehdi Member

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2019
    France
    Paris, France, Europe, Earth (Milky Way).
    Even if we could inject a savegame, that wouldn't work that much whatever as the player must accomplish some missions in the campaign (that is online) to get more and more offline races... This game is definetly made for OFW Switch. I've been playing it a lot on my Switch Lite but I would love to play the local multplayer mode with my other friends. I think our only chance is a hack + a 100% complete savegame that would activate everything on the game. Also, playing this way with original Prodinfo or a real Nintendo account (I mean, not an account made with KefirUpdater) would still be dangerous... :(

7. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Addict

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Unfortunately, there is 1 Update, but it does not Address this Issue. Requirements for Limited Offline.....
    13 Race Flags (Race Goals Completed) - Split Screen Mode is Available (2-4 Player only)
    23 or 26 Race Flags - Quick Races (Challenges) Unlocked.

Only way I think this could be Transferred to others is....
    User has a Legit System, and gets the 23-26 Races done.
    Exploits the System (SX OS or Atmosphere) and still keeps the Game/Saves
    Uses Checkpoint, or another Save Backup Tool to create a Backup.

But possibly the Saves will be Linked to the System ID, User ID. I seem to remember someone Posting a Image of a CFG File and it having a Device ID and User ID Number. Could be Edited, but until this is done, will never know. If the SX OS Team has indeed found a way to get SX on Patched/Lite Systems, you might see it done soon, if it will Work as I described.

8. Darkewhite5566
    OP

Darkewhite5566 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2019
    Netherlands Antilles
    Isn’t there a few save files floating around currently?

9. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Addict

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Not in the Format Checkpoint can use I think.

10. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Addict

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    7 December, Asphalt 9 had a Q&A for the Switch System, and it was asked if there would be a Offline Update for it. Answer was basically NO, and it was implied that for the Switch, the Game is a MMO Racing Game, that does have 1P abilities, but in General, they want it to be a MMO Game :angry: . So for those expecting a Offline use at some point, dont bother. Might as well Delete it until something can be done.

11. Darkewhite5566
    OP

Darkewhite5566 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2019
    Netherlands Antilles
    Thanks for the update. After playing it on my phone I realized that there was no actual steering I’m losing interest in it now.

12. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Addict

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Now wishing it was Asphalt 7 or 8 instead :(

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted