RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
well i got PSPKVM (i can play phone games on my PSP) and

Urban Asphalt 3 : Street Rules is the actual name...of course it was for mobile only...

but wtf happened??

i don't see any Asphalt 4 DSi on my store...perhaps a update needed?

or perhaps the bastards released it for Europe for now...

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
from my research on the internet. NO. an update is not needed...its only in Europe for now...in fact..its been out ever since june 12th!...the NA date is TBA. which pisses me off.

it better not be like Urban Asphalt 2 PSP which was Europe only and unreleased to NA

now we truely see WHY the DSi Was REGiON LOCkED

Rayder said:
I'm inclined to believe that the ONLY reason the DSi has any extra CPU power is to handle the cameras, updated online capabilities and it's built-in special features.

There's no reason this game couldn't have been on the standard DS. I couldn't care less about custom pictures on billboards...I don't look at billboards when driving my real car, let alone buzzing along at over 100MPH.

its piracy protection. no matter how good (or shitty) the game is, every person who will play it. will BUY it (or use their free points.) you could say the devs are securing their ASSests.

expect some good (or lucritive) DS titles to be DSi Store only. no one can steal them. you MUST BUY them (even if its a shitty clock app.) no refund. its a win/win situation.

hope in the future for an exploit
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1