Hardware Asian Version 3DS

D

Deleted_171835

sweetlady143 said:
I'm going to buy nintendo tomorrow, so I will buy the asia version? then how can I play games that I have download, in pc the rom one ,hehehe.>>
and just wanna ask if what is the best color to buy?
If you're talking about DS games, you would need to buy a flashcart (e.g, DSTWO or Acekard 2i) first. Once you got a flashcart, move the game files (.nds) to the MicroSD card. You will have to flash the flashcarts first, though and that can only be performed on a DS system.

There is no way to play backups of 3DS games.

Also, Cosmo Black looks the best.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I prefer Aqua Blue though cuz the upper turquoise layer looks really cool under low lighting. In addition it has 3 layers of blueish transition, really cool. Your choice though
smile.gif

alanis0717

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
klim28 said:
^
You can't register it a Club Nintendo. Already tried it
frown.gif

Thanks for your answer.

Anyways... 13500 minus 500 pag cash
smile.gif
Roughly $300 @_@

and its very nice if its true that this Asian Version 3DS can play both US and JP games
biggrin.gif

Trust me, it cannot play JP games. Already tested.

klim28

Hunter4Life
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
^
^
I second that. I tried using JP DS cart on the ASI 3DS and it doesn't show in the Home menu. So no with other region DS carts. And maybe same with 3DS carts. Sad

sweetlady143

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW I have a problem, I thnk theres a line like a crack in my analog... is it natural or not?

Posts merged

BTW I have a problem, I thnk theres a line like a crack in my analog... is it natural or not?

Mew~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No thats not a crack, I have the same thing behind, its a straight line, too clean to be a crack, it's just the two pecies of material pacing together...

giobsar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey i'm in the Philippines too been looking for friends to play with and some streepass people to
smile.gif
) my fc is 3394-3609-4208

Ryvaeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys. Just thought I'd register to let you all know that the price of the 3DS at DataBlitz has dropped to PHP 12,900, probably with an additional PHP 500 discount for cash transactions (which is their usual policy for console products). Sorry for the slight necro, but this oughtta help at least a few of my fellow kabayans out.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
sweetlady143 said:
Panu po malalaman if original nga po ang nintendo 3ds at saka po san po sa branch ng datablitz ung 13k na nintendo 3ds or much lower pa po if pwede thanks
...seriously, just because a lot of pinoys are posting doesn't mean you can flat out post in tagalog. it's an english-language forum.

and to answer your question, obviously there's no "fake" 3DS yet, it's too early to even hack, much less reverse engineer. and if by some chance there's already an imitation out there (cheap), then you'd have to be really gullible to spend this kinda money without quality checking.

datablitz in megamall is selling it lower. php12800 standard price, less 600 if cash. heck, you can even split the payment between cash and credit card if you want to (i probably will). still above the $250 srp though.

QUOTE(Nollog @ Apr 19 2011, 11:10 PM) I don't expect you people to understand what with your third world education and lower monetary standings.
*flashes a wad of cash*

And if you really think it's a perk to get a console that plays multiple game regions at the cost of about a months wages, then lol again.

in b4 this post is taken too seriously.
...i resent that comment. so you're born rich/wealthy/well-off, lucky you. that doesn't give any right whatsoever to insult anybody from a third world country. i honestly will smash your face in if i could right now. pompous jerk. >:(

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
ferofax said:
Nollog said:
I don't expect you people to understand what with your third world education and lower monetary standings.
*flashes a wad of cash*

And if you really think it's a perk to get a console that plays multiple game regions at the cost of about a months wages, then lol again.

in b4 this post is taken too seriously.
...i resent that comment. so you're born rich/wealthy/well-off, lucky you. that doesn't give any right whatsoever to insult anybody from a third world country. i honestly will smash your face in if i could right now. pompous jerk. >:(
Just so you know, what he has written is totally f'd up. Nollog is being a racist prick. Please don't think we all think like him and look down on you because we don't.
smile.gif

Oh and Nollog your country has leached off the EU for years, taking out more than it put in. Paid for by Britain, Germany and couple of others. It then proceeded to piss all the money we gave it up the wall. And we had to bail you out and give you even more money. So before you start on the Asians have a look at the mess your country has got itself into.

O/T So can the Asian version not play Japanese games then, is it definitely a USA model? Can anyone test it out?

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
apparently, yes, it uses US firmware too. mine's still on 1.1.0-0U, better update soon. and the languages available are English, French, Spanish and Portuguese, so i guess that pretty much confirms it, no?

don't worry, i don't think everyone in GBAtemp is like Nollog. been here too long (as a lurker first) to have an impression like that.

Xburn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My major concern is the Video/Streaming Service...I too have an Asian Model.

If our updates are synced with the US stuff then that just means we'll be only getting Netflix...but how can WE even use it if Netflix is Region blocked...

Personally I feel we should be getting Both this and the Japanese Channel...so when we're in Asia we can view the Japanese Channel and if we visit the US [like I do] can still use Netflix services.

This is a very touchy and poorly arranged topic of which I feel needs to be addressed to Nintendo, if we're only getting Netflix but can't even use it...what is the point then.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
...here's to hoping they stop delaying stuff and just finish up with that 3D Hollywood movies they promised us. IIRC, Warner Bros was among the big wigs they mentioned partnering with Nintendo to bring 3D movies to the 3DS. and Disney also, i think.

however they decide to bring this (downloadable, movies on cartridges/SD cards, streaming), they should bring it SOON.

and i want my Avatar 3D. gaah.

CrooJerr

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi, I from Europe. But now I'm living in China. I want to buy a N3DS, and I think that the best option would be this asian version. I already read all the post and still have a doubt: If I use an asian 3DS here is it possible to update the machine and also to download the games from Nintendo eshop? Thanks!

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi, I from Europe. But now I'm living in China. I want to buy a N3DS, and I think that the best option would be this asian version. I already read all the post and still have a doubt: If I use an asian 3DS here is it possible to update the machine and also to download the games from Nintendo eshop? Thanks!
Update - possible
eShop - MUST have a US address (google it)

Personally I don't support you going for Asian. You should go for US set (it's the same set as Asian and it's somewhat cheaper if you don't count imports) as it has extra Club Nintendo benefits. Or better still, go for Japanese sets. They have the most content, but also the most pricey.

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country

Very Important: Asian 3DS is region lock to USA so you can't play any JPN games
I would strongly recommend you to get a JPN 3DS :) You can have access to more awesome JPN games/contents
After I brought my JPN 3DS, I have practically stop using my Asian/US 3DS set...

If you are buying a JPN set, I would also suggest you to buy MH3G! :) One of the best game ever! I have clock over 400 hours on it :P

Reactions: 1 person

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Very Important: Asian 3DS is region lock to USA so you can't play any JPN games
I would strongly recommend you to get a JPN 3DS :) You can have access to more awesome JPN games/contents
After I brought my JPN 3DS, I have practically stop using my Asian/US 3DS set...

If you are buying a JPN set, I would also suggest you to buy MH3G! :) One of the best game ever! I have clock over 400 hours on it :P

Do you read Japanese?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent