Hacking ArtemisPS3 won't work

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Short and skinny... been yearning for something like that one cheat package homebrew that was around way back around 3.55 firmware, but obviously to be able to support newer games. Was made aware of such an app called Artemis with a PS3 version available. Installed on my main, 60GB PS3 running Rebug 4.75.3. Yet annoyingly it doesn't seem to work. Doesn't matter how I enable the games and codes, or how I launch the game (whether from actual disc or from multiman), it just doesn't work. I never get the notification thing to be able to "attach" Artemis to it so that the codes should work.

I'm wondering if anyone here has had any success running this app, or if there is somtehing that is available for using with the PS3? Because there are some games that are practically asking for stuff like this to be around.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, literally nobody tried?

Well... some days after struggling with r2, I see that there was a new build (r3) available.

Gave that a try. Some games work with it (the one code it has for Killer is Dead is basically all I ever needed). However, I can't get any build of bioshock 1 to work with it, and MGS Ground Zeroes just flat out hard locks to the point I am forced to shut down. And I am getting sick and tired of the PS3 forcing a disk check every single time after that.:nayps3:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?