ARM9LOADERHAX Twl firm problems :C

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by YharnamBadass, Mar 22, 2016.

1. YharnamBadass
    OP

YharnamBadass GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    Ecuador
    I just got arm9loaderhax, and back when I used menuhax, I had a patched TWL firm so I could play with my R4. I installed the vanilla twl firm so I could downgrade and get otp.

Flashfowrd, When I finally got through everything, I tried to install it again after copying emunand to my sysnand, I didn't work, I tried to remove it, but I think I deleted another file, so my 3ds bricked and I had to restore it from decrypt9 (I love this thing so much!). And then I tried a ds game, and it didn't boot at all! I said, error ocurred, and this is before I had installed the patched twl firm!. Then I tried just deleted the twl firm with fbi, and yet again installed the original official version with bbm, this time it didn't brick, but I can't even play ds games!

Can someone help me atleast recover ds compatibility?

Last edited by YharnamBadass, Mar 22, 2016
  2. toto621

toto621 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 19, 2015
    Belgium
    I'm on Updated SysNAND mode on my O3DS XL with AuReiNAND and I had no problem to install a spoofed TWL_FIRM (using DevMenu since it allow direct title overwrite, FBI require to delete the title first and I don't like this) to play DS games with Gateway Blue card (which is basically a R4 clone). I read that CakeFW had problem with that so if you use it try to switch to AuReiNAND.

3. YharnamBadass
    OP

YharnamBadass GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    Ecuador
    Thing is, I am already using aureinand on latest version :C so I don't know what's happening.