Homebrew arm9hax doesnt work

Matzeus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh, awesome! The colored screens are gone as well?
Yes, everything is working now.
The guide says, that under some circumstances the 3DS can get those blinky screens. I guess that happens from time to time..
Now that I finished this N3DS of my brother.. i think about moving my N3DS from EmuNand to Arm9hax as well..
Hopefully it works :D

Reactions: BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guide says, that under some circumstances the 3DS can get those blinky screens. I guess that happens from time to time..
Now that I finished this N3DS of my brother.. i think about moving my N3DS from EmuNand to Arm9hax as well..
Huh, I didn't know that. Just follow the guide and you'll be fine.

D

Deleted User

Interesting.So it was a sd card reading problem rather then a9lh simply not installing properly to the sysnand chip.But that's odd since it shouldnt of booted on ofw with the sd but rather just boot on for 3 seconds then turn off until you go to luma which was impossible until you switched the sd card reader.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Good luck the process of transferring a emunand to sysnand can take awhile.

Reactions: Matzeus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER